Step2 810kcal Step2 810kcal: Keelykins diary

Keelykins

So first week in, finding it the hardest coz you gotta work out what you like or not, still 3rd day in (and 3rd of time of the month) and still not caved in so I'm chuffed!
I'm not very adventurous with the shakes do you blend them with ice and less water? Had omelette today was ok but very bland I just need to experiment more!! Had a bit of the orange bar when I got in from work and love it! Was thinking the bars were all the same but I love the smooth orange one!

Im on day 5 , i do my shakes with water and 5 ice cubes blended makes it thicker and nicer to drink specially in this weather good luck on your journey x

I think I'm needing to try blending with ice everyone mentions it so in this weather I think it's a must!

I definitely fancy them thicker so will need to route in the back of my cupboards for it!

Im just having my morning shake 4 cubes of ice ready to keep me going thru the day

So first weigh in today and a loss of 9lb! I am in shock!

Aw no loss this week but I haven't drunk enough at all :(

fantastic

Another 3lb off so 2lb away from first stone!!! Whoop whoop !!

Another 3lb loss. One stone 1lb in 4 weeks wahooooo!

Join in !!!

Not doing too well put the 3lb on again but it's been a hell week with emotions and female crap so I'm not at all concerned! That will be off again next week!

Yup doing step 2 mainly because I didn't want to stop my exercise classes!

How about you!?

Hi,
I'm currently on my second week of WW,looking at Cambridge though as want a quicker loss as going away in 6 weeks,is Step a quick loss?
Ahhh don't worry about the gain you'll soon shift that.
x

That's the reason I'm doing it for a quicker loss. There are many steps to it so you have to pick what is right for you. Step 1 is all packs whereas step 2 that I'm on means I can eat protein and veg in the evening. I managed to lose a stone in 4 weeks which I hoped for but didn't think it would happen as I thought that would be step 1! Obv keeping up the exercise helps too as I don't want too many saggy bits afterwards!

What sort of things are you eating on step2? I have the steps program book it has a few food ideas in but it's all fish and I'm really really not a fan of fish lol

I HATE fish! Not tried the last fish one but u can use chicken and I did the oriental prawn one which was actually not bad. I have brought the recipe book which has a few more dishes. But they use a lot of chilli in one dish! I struggled but hubbie loved it lol

The Indian dhal soup is really quite nice and filling. Got a few in the freezer now.

It's probably worth me getting a copy of the recipe book as I work up the steps will have a go at the dhal soup. Excited about chicken lol

Back