Steph's food diary..

Had a very long weekend 'off'..basically ate slimming world friendly foods but drank so much alcohol I couldn't bear to think of the syns..will weigh when I get home tomorrow and see the damage. But back on the wagon!

Breakfast
-beans with 10g cheese

Lunch
-pasta, plain

Dinner
-coca cola chicken with rice

Last edited:
I am absolutely gobsmacked, no other word I can think, that I've lost 2lb..don't know how but there we go! Very pleased

Wednesday 22nd June

Breakfast
-boiled egg with wm toast (heb)

I haven't posted again in a while..have stuck to plan well all week and not veen over my syns and day but expect to stay the same after Thursdays disaster of a night out when I had I'd say at least 50 syns (pub golf). But a sts is fine with me as long as I don't gain...

Monday 27th June

Breakfast
-boiled egg
-2 slices nimble (heb)

Lunch
-pasta with passata and loads of veg

Dinner
-quorn chilli with hexa cheese, rice and peas and sweetcorn

Snack
-cherry bakewell.. Really fancied it so was worth the 10 syns

Total syns

And maybe a hot chocolate (2) later!

Dolil said:
I haven't posted again in a while..have stuck to plan well all week and not veen over my syns and day but expect to stay the same after Thursdays disaster of a night out when I had I'd say at least 50 syns (pub golf). But a sts is fine with me as long as I don't gain...

Monday 27th June

Breakfast
-boiled egg
-2 slices nimble (heb)

Lunch
-pasta with passata and loads of veg

Dinner
-quorn chilli and rice with hexa cheese

Snack
-cherry bakewell.. Really fancied it so was worth the 10 syns

Total syns

And maybe a hot chocolate (2) later!

I had chilli for tea too (what's new there then!)

Miss your face xx

Befanwi said:
I had chilli for tea too (what's new there then!)

Miss your face xx

Not much of a shock there! I miss you too stop being mia..we should have had at least 9 cups of tea dates already xx

Dolil said:
Not much of a shock there! I miss you too stop being mia..we should have had at least 9 cups of tea dates already xx

You're the one who's MIA!! Fancy shopping tomorrow? Need some bits before I go away was gonna head into town but I'm flexible?! Xx

Befanwi said:
You're the one who's MIA!! Fancy shopping tomorrow? Need some bits before I go away was gonna head into town but I'm flexible?! Xx

I'm not at all..I've been home since Tuesday! Where are you going/when? I think I'm free tomorrow so may as well xx

Dolil said:
I'm not at all..I've been home since Tuesday! Where are you going/when? I think I'm free tomorrow so may as well xx

Like morningish? Maybe 10/half 10.. Come with :) xxx

Back to diarying as of today! Not had a bad few weeks just been too busy to get on here! Managed a sts after a heavy few days away filled with alcohol more than food. I think melon and water were my saviour so will be having a lot of both this week!

Breakfast
-scrambled egg W 1 laughing cow (hea)
-1 slice wm toast (b)1 laughing cow (2/5 a)
-strawberries
-1/4 cantaloupe
-ff strawberry yoghurt

Getting super strict with myself as of now, lost 2lb last week and sts the week before. Had a bad weekend so got the kick up the a*** I needed..have 5 weeks to lose as much as possible so want to speed the losses up!

No breakfast as was rushing about

Late lunch (3ish) low fat super noodles with broccoli

Was at the park and ate an ice cream cone, doh! Silly of me but there we go..

And now about to eat jacket potato with beans and loads of veggies.

Well done getting back into writing a diary :)

Ive really enjoyed getting back on this week and I'm looking at a 3lb loss which suits me (although if I'm honest it's only half of the 6lbs I've gained since I've started getting slack - but it's a start) it's good to have you back here though!! Missed you :) xx

Befanwi said:
Well done getting back into writing a diary :)

Ive really enjoyed getting back on this week and I'm looking at a 3lb loss which suits me (although if I'm honest it's only half of the 6lbs I've gained since I've started getting slack - but it's a start) it's good to have you back here though!! Missed you :) xx

I feel so much better to be back on after that awful weekend! Who has whole milk in the house? Crazy! 3lb loss is amazing well done!! I won't know my damage til tomorrow :( I'm not doing circuit tonight, pretty achey from step so let me know if you're zumbaing..won't be as painful! We'll have a veg curry night very soon! xx

Tues 16th august

Breakfast
2x boiled eggs and 2 ww bread (heb)

Lunch
Low fat supernoodles with 1/2 wm asda pitta (1/2 heb)

Dinner
Jacket potato with beans, 10g cheese and broccoli, courgette and peppers.

2 syns for half a slice of banana bread!

Need to add another2.5 syns for a meringue nest which I had with yoghurt and lots of strawberries!

Dolil said:
Need to add another2.5 syns for a meringue nest which I had with yoghurt and lots of strawberries!

Meringue nest you big synner you!! I am partial to a nest (or three) but I just can't love yoghurt no matter how hard I try :/ x

Befanwi said:
Meringue nest you big synner you!! I am partial to a nest (or three) but I just can't love yoghurt no matter how hard I try :/ x

I am a synner..regretted it more than anything when I was nearly being sick during circuit, but think I worked it off! Yoghurt is the best thing you can ever do with gone off milk! Except maybe soda bread...hmm! xx

Dolil said:
I am a synner..regretted it more than anything when I was nearly being sick during circuit, but think I worked it off! Yoghurt is the best thing you can ever do with gone off milk! Except maybe soda bread...hmm! xx

Or cheese?! Mm soda bread with cheese..

Ps. You're brave. I wish I was fit enough to go to circuit..

Befanwi said:
Or cheese?! Mm soda bread with cheese..

Ps. You're brave. I wish I was fit enough to go to circuit..

Mmm soda bread is exactly what I thought lol. Cheese is pretty cool too! If I (just) survived you definitely would!! xx

Back