Steph's food diary..

Yesterday was not a good day sw wise..only ate 2 meals and had a couple of biscuits but as I wasn't cooking for myself there was no control over how sw friendly it was.

I'm guessing at 30 syns, on the generous side but rather over estimate than under! Was hoping to have 0 syns today but just isn't going to happen.

B
Bran flakes with 1/2 hea milk

L
Quorn spaghetti bolognaise + Quorn burger

D
Not up to cooking anything so will have half of a vegetable chow mein with some boiled rice (3.5)

S
6 syns on an apple bar

As of today I'm back to writing a diary every day, been really ill the past couple of weeks so been relying on other people to cook for me as and when I don't feel sick.

B
Boiled egg w/ wm toast (heb) 1.5 syn marge
Satsuma

L
Noodles w/ broccoli 1 syn chilli sauce
Kiwi

D
Quorn spaghetti bolognaise

Yesterday's food was:

B
Bran flakes w/ 1/2 hea milk 1b 1/2a

L
Quorn bolognaise w/ spaghetti and cheese 1/2 a

D
Smash pizza w veg and tuna 1/2b and 1a
2 syns salad cream

S
Ice cream with fruit

8.5 syns- eclair sweet ice cream an salad cream

B
Bran flakes 1b and the tiniest amount of milk I begrudge even calling it a half a
Banana

L
Lf supernoodles
1/2 wm pitta bread 1/2b

D
Quorn lamb fillet with mash and veg

S
Ice cream with fruit meringue and light squirty cream
Alpen light bar 1/2 b

7.5 syns

Don't think you've been getting my texts :(
You ok?
See me soon?
Hope you felt a bit better for your birthday!!
Xxxx

Can't quite remember what exactly I've eaten the last few days as I've only noted down syns so it's been 15.5 Saturday, 15 yesterday and todays food;

B
2 nimble
Boiled egg

L
Salad w 3.5 syns of dressing
halloumi cheese 1/2 b

D
Quorn chilli

S
1 Alpen light
Muller light

1 syn of sugar
1 squirty cream
3.5 salad dressing
Plan to have a highlights in a minute (2)

Today is my hopefully last ever slimming world re start, have put on over a stone in the last few months because of medical reasons and want it gone as well as another one on top. All my days will be green :)

Breakfast
Bran Flakes with skim Milk (A)(B)

Snack
Mugshot sweet and sour- syns?? I know a mugshot shouldn't really be a snack but I was absolutely starved because I ate breakfast reaaally early.

Lunch
low fat supernoodles w/ tonnes of broccoli

Dinner
noodles with prawns and a mountain of veg-mange tout, beansprouts, carrots, cabbage etc in a sticky sauce (3)

Snack
Hartleys Jelly- 3 calories (0)
Onken fat free yog (0)

Drinks
Diet coke bottle, bottle of water, 2 nas squash, 1 tea with skim milk (tiny bit of hea)

3 SYN day...planning on a ww hot choc before bed to warm me through so 5!

Breakfast
-bran flakes (b) w/ skim milk (1/2a)

Lunch
Salad with feta (a) and tzatziki.

Dinner
Veg chilli-broccoli, mushroom, peppers etc and golden veg savoury rice. I was lazy and used a colmans mix which Is 7.5 but had 1/4 so will call it 2.

Snacks
2x alpen light
1 ww hot choc (2)
banana
Kiwi

Did not have a good day as I was baking, and ate about 5 tiny cut offs. Was silly but meh I enjoyed my tiny bit of cake- no idea how many syns so telling myself I'm done for the day worked.

(15)

Yesterday's eats...

Bran flakes & banana b 1/2a

Mugshot
Quorn sticky fillet
Boots shapers bar- 4 syns. Just silly because I forgot to take an Alpen light out with me and ended up starving :(

Chilli w/ rice and 20g low low (1/2a)
Chunk of feta

1/4 cucumber
Nas jelly pot (3 cals) and onken fat free

1 Alpen light

Hot choc (2)

Bran flakes banana (B) (1/2A)

Mugshot
Jelly
Onken fat free

Edamame bean salad and tiny bit of goat cheese,Cottage cheese and cous cous. No idea if goats cheese is even a hea but had a tiny amount so either way it's less than half an a or a couple of syns

Onken fat free
Sugar free jelly
Mugshot
(6) sweets
(6)pretzels - got home today and my mum has done a huge m&s shop-the house is overflowing with lovely non sw food so my willpower will have to be at its best ;(

Dinner will be a quorn bean concoction with rice and maybe 1/2 pitta.

12- I know I'm allowed 15 a day but that number makes me feel really uneasy so done for the day!

Dolil said:

Mugshot
Jelly
Onken fat free

Edamame bean salad and tiny bit of goat cheese,Cottage cheese and cous cous. No idea if goats cheese is even a hea but had a tiny amount so either way it's less than half an a or a couple of syns

Onken fat free
Sugar free jelly
Mugshot
(6) sweets
(6)pretzels - got home today and my mum has done a huge m&s shop-the house is overflowing with lovely non sw food so my willpower will have to be at its best ;(

12- I know I'm allowed 15 a day but that number makes me feel really uneasy so done for the day!

Do you know that all the online fat free with flavours are syns now? X

Befanwi said:
Do you know that all the online fat free with flavours are syns now? X

I'm assuming you mean onken? Love the iPhone auto predict..please don't tell me it's lots ;( I haven't been gone that long. Slimming world is so cruel xx

Dolil said:

Mugshot
Jelly
Onken fat free

Onken fat free
Sugar free jelly
Mugshot
(6) sweets

Oops just noticed I wrote all of my snacks our twice-it was 1 mugshot, onken and jelly. Silly me!

Dolil said:
I'm assuming you mean onken? Love the iPhone auto predict..please don't tell me it's lots ;( I haven't been gone that long. Slimming world is so cruel xx

Not sure on the actual number, the natural one is free still but the vanilla and other flavour have syns.. (like 5 and less for the big pots I think) so not lots xx

Befanwi said:
Not sure on the actual number, the natural one is free still but the vanilla and other flavour have syns.. (like 5 and less for the big pots I think) so not lots xx

This is rubbish news ;( sorry I didn't come today! I've just been woken up for my dinner think I'm a bit fluey or something! You in tomorrow? xx

Breakfast
Weetabix 1B 1/2A

Lunch
Yesterday's leftovers with cheese 1/2A

Dinner
Quorn peppered fillet with mash and veggies

3.5 syns on sweets
Just ate a bourbon cream and discovered afterwards that they're 3.5 syns! Totally not worth it and really disappointed now ;( never mind!

Willpower test might not look like its doing well but I have resisted soo many bad foods all day like crossaints for breakfast, hot x buns and crumble for dessert.

Sunday 4/11

Breakfast
Wm bread with beans, scrambled egg & 1/2 a cheese
2syns for margarine

Lunch
Had the family over for a roast so just ate all the veggies, 1 tiiny Yorkshire, stuffing and mash&new potatoes. Sounds a lot but I ate half a plate before feeling sick :(

Dinner
Ate at about 2.30 and was starving by 7.30 so had a bowl of bran flakes &banana (b) (1/2a)

Had a carton of orange juice with breakfast, usually hate wasting syns on drinks but was worth it! -4

Slice of m&s chocolate roll? - no idea syns will look it up!

Basically safe to say I had my fair share of syns, I know I was definitely over but neevermind!

First week back on plan ended in a 3lb loss :)

Not a good day today in every sense possible..

Breakfast
Bran flakes & banana 1b 1/2a

Lunch
Jacket potato w/ beans & cheese 1a

Dinner
1/2 veg chow Mein (4)
Seaweed from a takeaway :eek: bad bad move...it was 168 cals so huge amount of syns. Enjoyed it and had the day from hell so certainly wasn't cooking

Crossaint (10) and latte (1/2a)

22 syns

Feeling extremely sorry for myself with a bladder infection and tonsillitis and want to drown in bad food but was planning on having nothing, when my dad walks in the door with a kit kat peanut butter and wotsits because he feels sorry for me.

I'm out of the frame of mind I need bad food because I'm unwell/as a treat but in the frame of mind that I just don't give one about a diet when I feel this ill. I've had half the kitkat (6.5) and will be staying away from the wotsits!

Back