Steph's food diary..

Dolil said:
Mmm soda bread is exactly what I thought lol. Cheese is pretty cool too! If I (just) survived you definitely would!! xx

I am so scared of circuit because of like the other people :/ x

Dolil said:
What do you mean other people? Lol!! xx

I mean sweating in front of other people who will invariably be fitter and more co-ordinated than me!

Ps. Next week will be a big loss (for both of us) let's kick it up the bum :) x

I thought that but even the super fit people were bright red and sweaty! Made me feel better..

Kicking up the bum is what it needs, Zumba one day? Glossop leisure centre does one tomorrow eve...

Weds 17th august

Breakfast
-noodles with pitta bread (heb) sounds weird for breakfast but I go for whatever fills me up for longest!

Lunch
-noodles and stock cube

Went to slatterys this afternoon, actually did well considering the amazing selection of cakes on offer. Had pea and mint soup with 1 slice of wholemeal bread (heb) and one bite of waffle with ice cream! Everybody else was eating cream tea and White bread sandwiches covered with Mayo so think my selection was ok!

Will be too full to eat dinner tonight so will just snack on fruit later if I'm peckish!

Befanwi said:
If they were sweaty, I'd be dead! Lol.

What time is it tomorrow? X

Zumba isn't tomorrow it's Friday :( thought it was a Thursday.. but if I get good news in the morning I'll be out wasting syns anyway! xx

Dolil said:
Zumba isn't tomorrow it's Friday :( thought it was a Thursday.. but if I get good news in the morning I'll be out wasting syns anyway! xx

I hope you are babe! So long as you count them!!!! Lol xo

Missed a couple of days diarying..

Thursday was no syns on food and only used about 20 on a night out so went quite well! Yesterday:
-lunch, rice with stock cube and pitta bread
-dinner, Chinese (king prawn(heb) in black bean sauce which I seem to remember is about 8 syns? And a slice of banana loaf, which shall never be baked in this house again!!

Saturday

Breakfast
-heb toast and 2 boiled eggs

Lunch
-spaghetti oceana in frankie and bennies, was 310 Cals but no idea how many syns as the prawns were heb and obviously the pasta has calories!

1 syn- olives
About 10 syns (being generous) for a small cake thing.

Dinner
-quorn chicken and veg curry with rid

Sunday 22nd

Breakfast
Scrambled egg spaghetti hoops and 2 heb toast. Had around 5g cheese on the spaghetti hoops and 1 laughing cow light in egg.

Dinner
-rice with courgette, Broccoli and stock cube.

Snack- 2 laughing cow light

Monday 23rd august

Breakfast
-2 ww bread (heb)

Lunch
-soup; courgette, aubergine, carrot and other veg in veg stock simmered down.

Dinner
-paella with seafood, didn't weigh it but wasn't a massive amount so I think I'll get away with it as a b.

Been really feeling like I wanted to eat something 'bad' for 2 days and craving chocolate so ate 3(!) choc biscuits, not big ones but still feel bad. So I'm gonna say I had all my syns today to put me off synning tomorrow!

21/02/12

B-Scrambled egg w 1 lc light

L-1/4 tin of tuna w/pitta bread will call it both b as I don't know how much tuna is a b.

D-feta salad w/ 10cal salad dressing (1/2) syn (1hea)

Highlights w/ lf squirt cream 3.5syns

S-grapes and strawberries
-Made egg pancakes but had no sweetener so 2 syns of sugar went in. 1/2 syn for 1 with grapes and strawberries. Surprised how good these were, tasted a tiny bit eggy around the edges but I would (and will tomorrow) happily eat them in place of normal pancakes :)

-5 SYNS

Dolil said:
21/02/12

B-Scrambled egg w 1 lc light

L-1/4 tin of tuna w/pitta bread will call it both b as I don't know how much tuna is a b.

D-feta salad w/ 10cal salad dressing (1/2) syn (1hea)

Highlights w/ lf squirt cream 3.5syns

S-grapes and strawberries
-Made egg pancakes but had no sweetener so 2 syns of sugar went in. 1/2 syn for 1 with grapes and strawberries. Surprised how good these were, tasted a tiny bit eggy around the edges but I would (and will tomorrow) happily eat them in place of normal pancakes :)

-5 SYNS

Pretty much a whole tin is a hexb.. I usually just have the lot because what's left is like a teaspoonful lol..
X

I am once again crawling back to SW, tail between my legs, after trying multiple other plans I just haven't found anything that works for me. So take 3 with SW :)

Yesterday was day 1

B
1 slice w/m bread w peanut butter (4)
1/2 grapefruit

L
Supernoodles w/ quorn chicken

D
Indian takeaway
King prawn bhuna (4) 1 heb
Saag aloo (3.5)
Boiled rice
Syns are that as I has less than half of each

Aldi nutrigrain style bar-6

Glass of milk 1 hea
About 6 glasses of water
1 black tea
1 diet coke

Day 2

B
2 eggs, scrambled

L
Mashed potato w/ salad cream (3)
Bit of rice w/ soy sauce

D
Diet coke chicken loaded with veggies and quorn chicken, couple of SW chips and rice

S
30 g cheese and less than 1/2 piece of bread 1a
Muller Greek style coconut (0.5)

Day 3

B
15g cheese (1/2 hea)

L
Tuna sandwich on small w/m bread and a small bit of mayo. Also had probably 5 fried chips so will say I had 7 syns.
1 bourbon biscuit-3 syns

D
Quorn mince bolognaise with pasta and 15g cheese 1/2 hea)

10 syns today- don't know why but even though I know I'm allowed 15 a day I feel bad when I get to the 10 mark!

Does anybody know if there's a fault with the searches on minimins iPhone app? I'm searching withing forums such as syns and getting results from the entire minimins site!

Back