Steph's food diary..

Breakfast
-1/2 milo-4 syns

Lunch
Tesco mini sushi

Dinner
Quorn steak strips w/ noodles & veg in a coca cola sauce. Enjoyed this more than anything I've eaten all week, not been feeling very foody :(

Attachments

• image-1144778241.jpg
    image-1144778241.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
4.5 syns- forgot to add this on. Also forgot to do yesterday's but it was 0!

2 for hot choc

Major sweet craving, what I wouldn't do for a Milky Way but have nothing but hot choc in so will have one later. Just realised I've had no he's at all today either, oops.

Last edited:
B
Bran flakes with banana (1B) (1/2A)

L
Lf supernoodles w/ broccoli and sweet corn

D
Quorn sticky fillet, bit of golden veg rice and salad with 1/2a feta

Cream egg- finally!! Been craving choc for days -9 syns and soo wired every one
Hot choc- 2

11 syns

Dolil said:
B
Bran flakes with banana (1B) (1/2A)

L
Lf supernoodles w/ broccoli and sweet corn

D
Quorn sticky fillet, bit of golden veg rice and salad with 1/2a feta

Cream egg- finally!! Been craving choc for days -9 syns and soo wired every one
Hot choc- 2

11 syns

Mmm I love creme eggs! I know you're not feeling 100% but are you eating enough? I could easily eat a whole packet of savoury rice with my dinner.. Maybe I'm just being greedy!

When you home? X

Befanwi said:
Mmm I love creme eggs! I know you're not feeling 100% but are you eating enough? I could easily eat a whole packet of savoury rice with my dinner.. Maybe I'm just being greedy!

When you home? X

I usually would too I just don't fancy anything at all, takes me all my time to decide to actually eat. I'm sure it'll be short lived and I'll eat like a horse again soon. A week today :( longest ever this term, only 20 days til I finish though xx

Breakfast
Scrambled eggs and pitta

Lunch
None

Dinner
Quorn sticky fillet, rice and salad. Half a glass of wine (3.5)
Forgot to say feta was 1 A, also 5 olives but weren't in olive oil-syns?

Crunchy- 14 syns. Had a cream egg yesterday and this today, should feel guilty but that takes me up to 45 syns for the whole week so I reallly don't care-and it's amazing!

Attachments

• image-3641480046.jpg
    image-3641480046.jpg
    754.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Befanwi said:
Tinnnnyyyyyy dinner xx

That'll be why I'm eating a crunchy! Haha-still got 30 syns spare, what's happened to me this week? It was actually perfect size I could've just had the salad it was soo nice xx

Yesterday's food was not the best but not the worst.

Breakfast
Bran flakes 1B 1/2A

Lunch
Small veg burrito and mini cookie- put it as 25 syns which is more than enough to cover it I hope!

Dinner
Tiny bit of pasta with chick peas & tomato. 1/2 a cheese

Sunday

No breakfast

Late lunch
Wetherspoons chilli noodles (1syn)

Probably wont have dinner as it was only at 3.

Dinner
Bran flakes

Bought myself some reeses peanut butter cups which are 8syns. So if I eat these ill be on 81/105 syns. Not too bad but *week has knocked me this week with the chocolate cravings. Honestly don't know how I'm under syns when I've eaten sooo badly all week!

Last edited:
B
Bran flakes (b) (1/2a)

L
None

D
Quorn sticky fillet w/ golden vegetable rice & feta salad (1a) and homemade tzatziki.

Chupa chup - 2.5
Milky Way - 5

Attachments

• image-833675818.jpg
    image-833675818.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Mondays food

B
Bran flakes (1B) (1/2A)

L
Spaghetti w/ prawns & olives.

D
Quorn chilli, 2 syns for mix. With rice and 1/2 a cheese

S
Mugshot

Hot choc - 2
1 sugar in tea-1

Have been sticking to plan just not had time/energy to write up on here. I weighed, 2lb off in 2 weeks, had eaten a curry at around 9 on Sunday and was extremely bloated so hoping I might see more next week.
Weekend had 2 meals out and didn't count syns on one of those, imagine syns were quite high but I had a lot to spare so wasn't particularly worried!

Monday
B
Bran flakes and banana (1b) 1/2a

L
Mugshot

D
Spent all day at hospital and by 6pm was starving so had a subway, just salad on honey oat which came to about 14 with sauce on. Then decided a macadamia cookie wouldn't be too high, it was 11 syns and not worth it. Felt rubbih after eating it

Tues
B
Soup

L
Noodles
alpen

D
Noodles w/ quorn beef
1/2 pack aldi noodles (1)

Jelly
Alpen
2 sweets (4)
Banana
4 pints water-trying to get in as much water as possible every day!

Wed

B
Bran flakes w/ banana (1B) 1/2A

L
Veg stewy thing, just stock cube and lentils w/veg and quorn chicken

D
Quorn chilli w/rice and veggies &1a cheese

S
Went to the cinema and managed to only have 5 syns!
1 alpen light
1 laughing cow light (part a)
1 milky bar-5

6.5-1.5 for chilli

Thursday

B
Bran flakes w banana (b)(1/2a)

L
Aldi noodles (2)

D
Small bowl of veg soup.
Bran flakes (1B)1/2a

Will have maybe a yoghurt and Milky Way later (5)

Befanwi said:
Don't know how you survive on so little food :( but well done for sticking to plan when you don't feel great!! X

It's very unlike me ha, I'm rarely hungry and when I am never fancy anything! xx

Friday

B
Yoghurt
Alpen light (1/2B)

L
Pasta w/tuna and veg. 1/2tin tuna (1/2B) and el mayo (1.5)

D
Struggling to be interested in anything so far, if I'm hungry later may have noodles or diet coke stir fry

Have had a mugshot and bran flakes. The smell of food cooking/in general has been knocking me sick for the past few hours and I have a funny feeling I'm coming down with a bug ;(

Last edited:
B
Noodles & broccoli

L
1/2 cheese & broccoli pasta n sauce with veg and 1/2a cheese

D
Coca cola quorn beef with veg 1syn sweet chilli

S
Alpen light
Milky Way stars - 7, taking me to 52 for the whole week so not bad at all.
May have a fake rice pudding later, warm milk and sugar/cinnamon with rice. (3)

Had the rice but felt sick, staying away from white rice/pasta from now on like I already do flour. No fun! So I've just eaten another mini pack of stars taking today's syns to 18, oh dear!

72/90-counted wrong, 62/90!

Last edited:
B
None, didn't fancy any breakfast foods so got on with work until lunch time

L
Noodles w and pitta (2) (1B)

D
Just had spicy pasta w/ 1/b prawns.

S
I have managed to eat an entire 20 syns of sweets today, don't know how I haven't been sick it just seems to have made me hungry for once. Still under syns but not feeling the best about it :(

Really slacking on my water intake today too, only had 1.5 pints so need to up that!

Last edited:
B
Beans & cheese on toast (1B) 2.5 syns-had a bigger piece of bread
1/2A-least satisfying breakfast I've ever had :( really wasn't in to it.

L
1 slice bread (1/2b) 2 syns

D
Took a veg curry out of the freezer but I just want carbs so lf supernoodles w/ broccoli and a slice of bread.

I've had 4 pieces of bread today, which is horrendous I know. And I feel uncomfortable being at 13 especially on day 1 of the week. Had nothing but carbs all day, oops!

Back