Steph's food diary..

Dolil said:
Feeling extremely sorry for myself with a bladder infection and tonsillitis and want to drown in bad food but was planning on having nothing, when my dad walks in the door with a kit kat peanut butter and wotsits because he feels sorry for me.

I'm out of the frame of mind I need bad food because I'm unwell/as a treat but in the frame of mind that I just don't give one about a diet when I feel this ill. I've had half the kitkat (6.5) and will be staying away from the wotsits!

Your syns are there to be used. So don't feel bad about using them, but well done on not using being ill as an excuse for 'treat' food.. X

Befanwi said:
Your syns are there to be used. So don't feel bad about using them, but well done on not using being ill as an excuse for 'treat' food.. X

I've thrown the wotsits and other half of kitkat away ceremoniously! I'd rather have a nap than wotsits any day ? xx

Dolil said:
I've thrown the wotsits and other half of kitkat away ceremoniously! I'd rather have a nap than wotsits any day ? xx

I'd rather have wotsits AND a nap.. Hope you're driving again soon.. Work is borrrring without you! X

Tues

Breakfast-none

Lunch- jacket w/ cheese and beans (1A)

Dinner
Garlic & mint pasta w/ tomatoes,butter beans, chick peas, kidney beans and black eyed peas. With 1/2 a cheese.

I had a really small bowl of pasta as I'm feeling pretty sick but if I'm hungry later I'll have bran flakes. incase it's not obvious I'm having a pretty carby day!

syns
6.5-1/2kitkat
2-marge in jacket

I ended up eating the branflakes so that's 1/2a and 1b..I would quite happily eat bran flakes for every meal at the mo.

Really wanting to make banana pancakes for breakfast tomorrow, I know I have to syn the wheat flour but if I use a sachet of original porridge oats is that a heb?

Dolil said:
I ended up eating the branflakes so that's 1/2a and 1b..I would quite happily eat bran flakes for every meal at the mo.

Really wanting to make banana pancakes for breakfast tomorrow, I know I have to syn the wheat flour but if I use a sachet of original porridge oats is that a heb?

Yeah that's a hexb, but remember if you put banana in the pancakes you'll have the syn them as they'll be cooked.. They know how to spoil our fun :/

In other news. I don't wanna go to work :( xx

Befanwi said:
Yeah that's a hexb, but remember if you put banana in the pancakes you'll have the syn them as they'll be cooked.. They know how to spoil our fun :/

In other news. I don't wanna go to work :( xx

I didn't have pancakes, had half a rubbish oatie..I might be able to drive again by Friday if I gets my eyes fixed..miss you xx

Wednesday 7/11

Breakfast
Caved and had an oatie w/ a scraping of jam. Got half way through and realised I wasnt enjoying it any more than I would bran flakes so binned it.
3 + 1 for jam

Was starving by 12 but waiting for my mum to come back with a food shop-all fruit/veggies are gone :( so no exciting lunch for me!

Lunch
Spaghetti hoops on toast (1B)

Dinner
Was planning on quorn bolognaise but turned it into a chilli..with savoury rice and 1/2A cheese. I use a mini grater and it seems like you get a lot more cheese than you do.

I made lasagne tortillas-food abuse I know I know but I used to make crisps in the microwave and lost 2 stone so it's not being synned. They were so nice, can't believe that lasagne can do that! Even my dad, the fussiest grumpiest eater said they were 'not bad'

3.5-options&squirty cream
4- oatie

Breakfast
None

Lunch
Fattayer, Mezze of hummus, chick pea salad, coriander salad, tzatziki, roasted pepper sauce, mint yoghurt sauce & falafel, sweet sticky potatoes and a slice of fatayer. Using cheese from slice of fattayer as an A and any olive oil for a b but there will still be syns :(
Had done well avoiding the greasy breads etc until we went to the nicest icecream lounge and I had 2 scoops!

Dinner
Will be chilli from last night w/rice and pitta.

25 syn day-not the Best but definitely could've been worse. Will stick to 8 from now til Monday and hopefully be alright!

Dolil said:
Breakfast
None

Lunch
Fattayer, Mezze of hummus, chick pea salad, coriander salad, tzatziki, roasted pepper sauce, mint yoghurt sauce & falafel, sweet sticky potatoes and a slice of fatayer. Using cheese from slice of fattayer as an A and any olive oil for a b but there will still be syns :(
Had done well avoiding the greasy breads etc until we went to the nicest icecream lounge and I had 2 scoops!

Dinner
Will be chilli from last night w/rice and pitta.

25 syn day-not the Best but definitely could've been worse. Will stick to 8 from now til Monday and hopefully be alright!

Mmmmm sounds like a yummy food day to me :) x

Befanwi said:
Mmmmm sounds like a yummy food day to me :) x

It was but 25 syns is not the best :( and I've had 13 today. Ha! Doing well Steph, doing well. Struggling to care about again today :| xx

Dolil said:
It was but 25 syns is not the best :( and I've had 13 today. Ha! Doing well Steph, doing well. Struggling to care about again today :| xx

Ha, don't you worry about going over your syns.. This weekend is proving to be another ridiculous one.. So far I've had a bottle of red, 5 cocktails and a TGI's burger.. Now I know that's more than 25 syns :) xx

Befanwi said:
Ha, don't you worry about going over your syns.. This weekend is proving to be another ridiculous one.. So far I've had a bottle of red, 5 cocktails and a TGI's burger.. Now I know that's more than 25 syns :) xx

You might squeeze it in just under, I spot a few healthy extras in there ha. I have no way of getting to the tea room, so I may just drive..it's only up the hill what's the worst that can happen :| xx

Dolil said:
You might squeeze it in just under, I spot a few healthy extras in there ha. I have no way of getting to the tea room, so I may just drive..it's only up the hill what's the worst that can happen :| xx

Only if you think you won't die!! X

Breakfast
Bran flakes w/ banana and skim milk (1/2a) (1b)

Lunch
Tesco medium sushi 4.5? I could only find syns for the large so have gone with that.

Dinner
Veg curry w/ rice & cheese. Less than half an A but never mind (1/2a)

Still feel REALLY hungry, I'm due on so might be that. And freezing cold, when I'm cold I want hot food and drinks :( will have an alpen later if I fancy.

6 syns

Dolil said:
Breakfast
Bran flakes w/ banana and skim milk (1/2a) (1b)

Lunch
Tesco medium sushi 4.5? I could only find syns for the large so have gone with that.

Dinner
Veg curry w/ rice & cheese. Less than half an A but never mind (1/2a)

Still feel REALLY hungry, I'm due on so might be that. And freezing cold, when I'm cold I want hot food and drinks :( will have an alpen later if I fancy.

6 syns

Feeling hungry is good for someone who has no appetite most of the time.. You got no noodles you could have or something warm and more substantial than an Alpen?

I'm still in loads of pain in my side and completely bloated so trying not to eat loads of carbs :( my appetite has been 10x better since starting sw again though, not sure that's a good thing ha. Miss you already, notts house is cold and I even had a coffee on my own earlier! Sad day xx

Dolil said:
I'm still in loads of pain in my side and completely bloated so trying not to eat loads of carbs :( my appetite has been 10x better since starting sw again though, not sure that's a good thing ha. Miss you already, notts house is cold and I even had a coffee on my own earlier! Sad day xx

My house is warm, but I didn't leave it all day because I have no friends Aha.
Hope you feel better soon. Xx

I just replied and it didn't send? Minimins hates me. I left all my yoghurt at home so have to try and find some here, I'm more upset that you'd think possible over a bit of yoghurt xx

B
Alpen light

Lunch
Forgot to eat until about 3.30 so had a mugshot

Dinner
Jacket w/ cheese and beans. Ate about a quarter and just really wasn't in to it so will get something else later if I want.

Back