Steph's food diary..

Saturday 4th June

Breakfast
Scrambled egg (1 laughing Cow light 1/5 hea)
Beans

Lunch
Jacket potato w/ beans + 17g cheese

Dinner
Potatoes
Sugar snap peas and sweetcorn
Haddock (heb)

2 ryvita 1 laughing cow
Melon
Strawberries
Orange
0.5 syn jelly
Alpen light

Total syns 0.5

Last edited:
Sunday 5th June

Breakfast
-quorn sausage
-egg
-beans
-tomatoes

Lunch
-low fat supernoodles, baby corn, broccoli, sugar snap peas, green beans and quorn chicken

Dinner
-will be quorn chicken fillet, mashed potato, broccoli, carrots, peas, sweetcorn and gravy made from stock and veg juices.

Snacks
-veggie 'pizza', layered courgette and tomato with 15g cheese
-0.5 syn jelly

Befanwi said:
Stephhhhh what are the quorn fillets like?
Miss your face :( x

They're nice, but then again I actually enjoyed my quorn sausages this morning too so maybe I've gone crazy! Id try them though! Miss your face too, you better be revising hard. I am, fried brain xx

Dolil said:
They're nice, but then again I actually enjoyed my quorn sausages this morning too so maybe I've gone crazy! Id try them though! Miss your face too, you better be revising hard. I am, fried brain xx

Just made a well nice quorn sausage and bean casserole - impressed with myself! Too spicy for you though :p

I hate revision. What I'm doing isn't even revision it's learning! Lol x

Befanwi said:
Just made a well nice quorn sausage and bean casserole - impressed with myself! Too spicy for you though :p

I hate revision. What I'm doing isn't even revision it's learning! Lol x

I've upped my spice abilities actually but if you like it it's prob still too much! I'm doing revision for politics but history is definitely learning too! We'll survive xx

Monday 6th June

No breakfast

Lunch
-noodles with broccoli sugar snap peas and green beans

Dinner
-jacket potato with haddock (heb) sweetcorn,peas,broccoli, baby corn, green beans, sugar snap peas..more veg than you can shake a stick at basically!

Snack
-ate a tiny cake thing in a coffee shop I'd been sat in all afternoon to do my work- could afford it with weeks syns but wasn't worth it!

Tuesday 7th June

Breakfast
-scrambled egg
-grapes

Snack
-Alpen light bar

Lunch
-feta salad w/ 1 tbsp vinegarette (syns??)

Dinner
-

7.5 syns of sweeties, 2lb off this week so don't even feel guilty!

Weds 8th June

Breakfast
-scrambled egg
-spaghetti hoops

Lunch
-pasta w/passata, tomatoes, garlic, chillis, quorn mince, spinach, courgette, peppers, onion and 20g cheese (hexa)

Dinner
-same as above but with mushrooms and green beans too!

Snacks
-alpen light (heb)
-hot chocolate (2)
-fruit salad, grapes apple strawberries melon pear and onken fat free (free)

Thursday 9th June

Breakfast
-scrambled egg with 1 laughing cow light (1/5 hea)

Lunch
-ended up eating pasta from last night, to be honest can't even be bothered to eat with the stress of revision so getting tempted to eat crap! I won't though..no point!

Dinner
-I'm not sure I'll be at home for dinner so may have a dilemma there and also going out for drinks to say goodbye to a friend who's leaving for America :( so may be syns involved!

Dinner was
-fish (heb) vegetables and 'fried' rice

Also avoided any syns whilst out!

Last edited:
Saturday 11th June

Breakfast
-quorn sausage
-beans
-mushrooms
-tomatoes

No lunch

Dinner
-Indian, a very thought out indian. Boiled rice and half a prawn dansak (heb and 3.5 syns) and a bit of vegetable rogan Josh (about 3syns)

Very aware that I'm pushing my syns to the limit this week, not had a bad week but not a good one either so not expecting a loss on Tuesday!

Friday 10th June

Breakfast
-scrambled egg w/ 1 slice w/m bread (heb)

Alpen light (heb)

Lunch
2 ryvita (heb)
Quorn ham slices
1x laughing cow extra light

Dinner
-quorn meatballs with veg in tomato sauce and pasta

Had 3 vodka diet cokes before leaving the houseand also 2 vodka red bulls, the syns in a red bull must be extraordinary and the home measures of vodka are more than generous so I'm sure I was over my syns :(

Sunday 12th June

Breakfast
-scrambled egg
-1/4 melon, strawberries and grapes

Dinner
-went out for a chinese, had boiled rice, king prawn chow mein (heb) ate about 3 prawns, and a spoonful of veg in black bean sauce. If I'd eaten the whole of both it was about 13 syns but had a lot of rice and little anything else!

Monday 13th June

Breakfast
-half a jacket potato with beans and 14g cheese

Lunch
-feta salad; cucumber, lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, home made tzatsiki (with fat free creme fraiche by accident)
1.5 syns

Dinner
-spaghetti hoops on toast ( heb) spread with 1 laughing cow light, ate the salad late on so only just feeling hungry

Tuesday 14th June

Breakfast
-boiled egg and 1 slice wm bread (heb)

Lunch
-jacket potato with beans, 10g cheese (hea) and 1 laughing cow light (hea)

Dinner
-quorn peppered fillet (free) with cabbage, carrots and baby corn with mash potato and gravy (2syns). Managed about 1/3 of it before feeling sick so doubt I ate my 2 syns!

Had 3 syns at lunchtime from sweets

Total syns-3

Wednesday 15th June

Breakfast
-boiled egg with 1 slice wm bread (heb)

Lunch
-my fav since starting sw..spaghetti with mushrooms olives garlic and spinach. Had 6g cheese on top too, had a few olives in it which I think is about 2 syns? Only ate a small bit before feeling sick so unlikely I ate more than 2 olives!

Dinner
-quorn mince with peppers tomato mushrooms spinach and loads of other veg in passata with lots of chilli and garlic, bit of pasta and a big salad

Ate a cupcake lolly, wasn't that nice and only had a bite at first but then just ate it for some silly reason! Was small but will say 10 syns to be safe!

Wednesday 15th June

Breakfast
-boiled egg with 1 slice wm bread (heb)

Lunch
-my fav since starting sw..spaghetti with mushrooms olives garlic and spinach. Had 6g cheese on top too, had a few olives in it which I think is about 2 syns? Only ate a small bit before feeling sick so unlikely I ate more than 2 olives!

Dinner
-quorn mince with peppers tomato mushrooms spinach and loads of other veg in passata with lots of chilli and garlic, bit of pasta and a big salad

Ate a cupcake lolly, wasn't that nice and only had a bite at first but then just ate it for some silly reason! Was small but will say 10 syns to be safe!

You make me laugh ... you always over estimate your syns!

8 olives = 1 syn! So you are OK there :)

Cupcake lolly? Never heard of one - are you sure it was 10 syns?? Lol!

I'm the opposite - always underestimating!

Eaten enough flipping syns today let me tell you - Max's birthday means his choice! Unpleasant maths for me later!!

X

Ali* said:
You make me laugh ... you always over estimate your syns!

8 olives = 1 syn! So you are OK there :)

Cupcake lolly? Never heard of one - are you sure it was 10 syns?? Lol!

I definitely didn't eat 8 so hopefully avoided any syns from olives! The cake was a bit bigger than a chupa chup so probably not 10..I'll stick with it if I don't get desperate by the end of the week! cupcake lollies are literally a tiny ball of cake on a stick..different!! x

Back