Step 1 Sole Source + Steph's weight loss diary SS+

Hello :) hoping I've done this right, been looking through this site for a while and the diaries and support are so inspirational.
I've just started week 9 on the Cambridge weight plan, and I'm currently 2 1/2 stone lighter already!! :) got a long way to go yet but getting there!
Start weight 20.13 :(
9 weeks later and I'm at 18.6 and 21 inches smaller!!
Would love to be able to chat with people on here, will post some photos as soon as I've taken some more recent ones xx

Well done, kee it ip I hope I can follow in your foot steps. I am on day two, just had breakfast, a shake while work buddies had fry up. Have a good day everyonefrom gold

Thank you :)
Well done! It's always difficult when people around you are eating nice food lol I'm a waitress and I hate serving people garlic bread and cheesecake still! haha the further on in the diet you get the easier it is, good luck for your first weigh in would love to know how your getting on xx

wow well done on doing 9 weeks and loosing 2 1/2 stone :) i bet you feel fantastic. Minimins is great for support look forward to following your journey :D

Thanks, yeah I'm chuffed with the results so far can't wait for the rest to come off!! I'm already 2 sizes smaller in my clothes just looking forward to being able to go shopping in any shop rather than search around for plus size clothes which are all I'll fitting and ugly!

New clothes are always a perk and can keep us focused when times get tough. My god garlic bread and cheese cake you need a medal it's torture at minute for me to sit near food it's like I'm testing my ability haha x

Back