Stepping Out of Cambridge

Day 3 maintenance 1000 - felt a bit peckish today but I think it's because I haven't been drinking much water - must keep drinking!

Anyway food today:
B - CD choc shake (hot)
L - blueberries and strawberries with muller light Greek style yogurt
Snack - handful of blueberries
D - tandoori chicken (CD friendly marinade made with 0% greek yogurt with tandoori spice and hot curry spice mixed in then coated on chicken), brown basmati rice and large salad
Eve - choc mint shake (hot). Will have this later :)

Good day food wise, just must remember to still drink enough water :)

Just weighed myself. I've lost quarter lb. Yeh it looks like I will get to goal going up steps, so relieved :).

Well done on the loss S! Have a great weekend. Im going punting on the river in Oxford...the weather is fab!

Tandoori chicken sounds lush. Xxx

Soel said:
Just weighed myself. I've lost quarter lb. Yeh it looks like I will get to goal going up steps, so relieved :).

Well done you- it's sooooo good to see positive results as one goes up the steps- delighted for you

Rkmriddell said:
Great stuff x

Littlest-cupcake said:
Well done on the loss S! Have a great weekend. Im going punting on the river in Oxford...the weather is fab!

Tandoori chicken sounds lush. Xxx

fireloss said:
Well done you- it's sooooo good to see positive results as one goes up the steps- delighted for you

Thanks for your lovely comments girls, really appreciate it :).

Today food on day 4 of maintenance

B - scrambled egg and mushroom on granary toast.
L - mint choc bar
D - John west seared tuna in chilli and lime dressing, basmati rice and large salad
Eve - choc shake, hot

Busy today, and still struggling with drinking the water, but had plenty of decafe coffee and it's all liquid isn't? (kidding myself here I think lol).

Hope everyone's had a good day x

Soel said:

L - mint choc bar
D - John west seared tuna in chilli and lime dressing, basmati rice and large salad
Eve - choc shake, hot

Busy today, and still struggling with drinking the water, but had plenty of decafe coffee and it's all liquid isn't? (kidding myself here I think lol).

Great to see you getting on great and more importantly enjoying this step makes all the hard slog of previous weeks worth it. I'm finding the water consumption hard too but I'm sure I read that fluid now can include tea coffee etc

Delighted for u and sooo good to have others active on this section

Soel said:

L - mint choc bar
Eve - choc shake, hot

Your Tuna in chilli sounds just divine. Glad you're doin ok on the higher step x

fireloss said:
Great to see you getting on great and more importantly enjoying this step makes all the hard slog of previous weeks worth it. I'm finding the water consumption hard too but I'm sure I read that fluid now can include tea coffee etc

Delighted for u and sooo good to have others active on this section

Thanks for your support Fireloss :) it's early days, but I'm finding it ok - no uncontrollable cravings or anything yet. Perhaps it's because my food is still 'planned out'. But if that's what it takes to keep the weight off, then so be it :). Thanks again xxxx

Rkmriddell said:
Your Tuna in chilli sounds just divine. Glad you're doin ok on the higher step x

Thanks for your encouragement hun, I really appreciate it :). The tuna in chilli is very tasty, not much tuna though lol. It won't be too long until your on step 3 :), you're doing so well xx

Soel said:
Thanks for your encouragement hun, I really appreciate it :). The tuna in chilli is very tasty, not much tuna though lol. It won't be too long until your on step 3 :), you're doing so well xx

Thanks Hun. Just talked it through wth CDC tonight. I have this week then she is away for three so I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing for the next four weeks then start on step three when she is back. Am nervous it's gonna be a tough four weeks, having to talk myself away from food more as I'm coming down in size as I'm getting comfortable if that makes sense. Hoping I can shift 10lbs in the next four weeks though so that I can start working up on the edge of cracking into 10st something!! Fingers crossed. So I'll be watching with interest everything you're eating now lol x

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but it was a good day food wise.

Day 5 of step 3 1000
B - 2 shredded wheat, milk and sachet of truvia (tastes ok but blooming expensive and I didn't know whether it was too carby but as I'm on step 3 that shouldn't matter too much - I hope)
L - Cranberry bar with skinny cappucino in the Bull Ring
D - tandoori chicken (homemade) with brown basmati rice and large salad. 5 strawberries
Eve - mint choc shake

Today day 6 of step 3
B - scrambled egg on granary toast
L - choc shake hot
D - beef and stout casserole, cabbage and small baked potato. 5 strawberries.
Eve - choc mint shake hot

Still feeling positive and enjoying plan. Weigh in is on Wednesday, then I'll have another week on 1000 before going up to 1200 step 4. I think I may struggle fitting 2 Cd products in when on 1200, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!!

Scrambled eggs mmmmm

Think I may have them at weekend, nice menus & food for thought. I love to see how others plan their step 3 days. I wish more posted daily menu plans
Xxx

Food is looking good hun. If u arent getting along with truvia you can buy xylitol from goodness direct...its about eight pound for a kilo and tastes just like sugar...and very low gl! Xxx

Soel said:
Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, but it was a good day food wise.

Day 5 of step 3 1000
B - 2 shredded wheat, milk and sachet of truvia (tastes ok but blooming expensive and I didn't know whether it was too carby but as I'm on step 3 that shouldn't matter too much - I hope)
L - Cranberry bar with skinny cappucino in the Bull Ring
D - tandoori chicken (homemade) with brown basmati rice and large salad. 5 strawberries
Eve - mint choc shake

Today day 6 of step 3
B - scrambled egg on granary toast
L - choc shake hot
D - beef and stout casserole, cabbage and small baked potato. 5 strawberries.
Eve - choc mint shake hot

Still feeling positive and enjoying plan. Weigh in is on Wednesday, then I'll have another week on 1000 before going up to 1200 step 4. I think I may struggle fitting 2 Cd products in when on 1200, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it!!

What's truvia? All sounds lovely x

CambridgeKez said:
Scrambled eggs mmmmm

Think I may have them at weekend, nice menus & food for thought. I love to see how others plan their step 3 days. I wish more posted daily menu plans
Xxx

I love seeing peoples food diaries too - I'm really nosey and think oooh that sounds nice, I'll try that lol :).

Littlest-cupcake said:
Food is looking good hun. If u arent getting along with truvia you can buy xylitol from goodness direct...its about eight pound for a kilo and tastes just like sugar...and very low gl! Xxx

Thanks for your tip, I might try that when I've finished the truvia xxx

Rkmriddell said:
What's truvia? All sounds lovely x

It's a sweetener but made from stevia leaves, so natural not artificial. The pack says it's 0 cal per 1.5g sachet but has 1.5g carbs which I thought was very high, in fact it's all carb really, so a definite no no on lower steps. Xx

Soel said:
It's a sweetener but made from stevia leaves, so natural not artificial. The pack says it's 0 cal per 1.5g sachet but has 1.5g carbs which I thought was very high, in fact it's all carb really, so a definite no no on lower steps. Xx

Ah ok x thanks x

Back