Steve M & Big H - buddy call?

Hi Steve

Sorry to hear your not too good at the moment, chicken can be quite dodgy at times. Hope you feel better soon, especially if you are going to France.

Just wanted to say thanks for the spreadsheet, I have had great fun playing with it this morning, wish I could do things like that.

I lost 6lb last week, (10 days in) but weigh in for this week not until tomorrow. Fingers crossed

JJ

Hi JJ,

If you have stuck to it you will have a great loss. That's the glory of this diet, you just cannot fail if you play by the rules.

I reckon it was a dodgy bit of chicken myself too - it was cooked through, I checked that, but just one of those things I s'pose.

Looking at the +ve side (as I always try to), at least it will not have affected my glycogen stores :)

I may try something different later!

Hi Steve

Unfortunately I know that I have not lost much this week, I am bad and weigh myself daily, but must admit it has not deterred me in any way. I have started doing water aerobics 3 times a week as well as walking, and I think I am storing water.

Therefore I have been drinking enough water to make me sink tonight, had lost a pound this morning, but hoping to have lost at least another by tomorrow.

6 pints down up to now.

As long as I lose I don't mind, at least I am toning up.

JJ

Get off those Scales Julie!!!!!

Once a week is best honest

Hi Big H

I know I should stay off them, it's just habit, and as long as it doesn't stop me being good I'm sure it will be okay. Honest... the wedding is keeping me motivated, I have no choice but to stick to CD.:)

How are you getting on at the moment?

JJ

Hi Big H

I know I should stay off them, it's just habit, and as long as it doesn't stop me being good I'm sure it will be okay. Honest... the wedding is keeping me motivated, I have no choice but to stick to CD.:)

How are you getting on at the moment?

JJ

Not too bad thanks hun - got past the first 2 weeks, so should be ok now. Have good days and bad, but motivated which is the key I spose x

Well, 2 weeks of hard labour completed whilst eating relatively normally (about CD 1200 I reckon), I was just careful to avoid too much bread and wine .... though I did not avoid completely despite the best of intentions!! :(

Anyway, I got back home in the early hours of Sunday morning, and then after a couple of hours sleep immediately drove up the country to Manchester ......

Just returned after almost 3 weeks of chaos when it comes to the diet for a weigh-in and ........ I lost 1lb.

I know it is not a big loss, but considering that the two weeks in France will have refilled my glycogen levels, I will have had to get rid of that again during the 3rd week ..... so as a guesstimate I have probably actually dropped 5 or 6 lbs this week.

I am still lighter than I was, so that is a result!!

Well, this week was a downer (not in weight unfortunately). I lost nothing at all this week. In part I think that is due to being constipated I think, but that could just be an excuse :)

Also, I had a blood test and my fasting blood sugars were very low (2.7 - whatever that means), and the Doc is worried now, so he has started messing about with what I am doing ....

Back