Stick-To-It Saturday... Hour by Hour!!!

Having a pretty crap day today...arguing with OH and feeling really p****d off right now and wanting to eat something.Don't even feel like drinking water but am trying to force it down.Sigh.Life sucks sometimes.

Rose, nooooo.... you're doing so well! Please don't let it slip! Have some water and maybe head off for a walk to calm down... or call a friend, meet for a coffee (black!) and have a moan unti you feel a bit better!
xxx

He's gone out so a bit calmer now.Baby has fallen asleep so might go for a walk when she wakes up-it'll do me good :)Just had a tea and a bit of water so going to finish that bottle before I do anything else.

Afternoon everyone! Think I might actually find this weekend easier in terms of sticking 100% because my flatmates gone home for the weekend so there won't be any cooking smells and I cleared out all my food before I started so no temptations. I'm really strange but now I can have the bars I see them as an evening 'treat'! Keeps me going through the day!

Poogatch - sorry to hear that, like the others have said you'll find someone better. I have no confidence at the moment, if a guy even smiled at me I wonder why as I know I look awful. So looking forward to being slimmer but then I worry guys will only want to go out with me because I'm slimmer!

afternoon guys!

am having a pretty ruff day... just back in from my second weigh in and only lost around 3 pounds this week :( have tried hard and been 100% but oh well i guess my first week loss was good.

also came down with a cold on friday so feeling worse for wear...head's messsed up and my throats sore and my nose is blocked :(.. dont think my day can get any worse!! on top of all that im sooo hungry i really want to eat something....

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good but well done on your loss, 3lbs is great! Might not seem it after your first loss but you've almost lost a stone already.

East Star, 13lb in two weeks? That's AMAZING!!! You wouldn't get that on any other diet, seriously... you should be so chuffed! That's almost a stone, and in such a short time... that should feel pretty motivating! I only lost 1lb this week, but the week before it was 5lbs... I've dropped 3 stone in 3 months, and I don't think I'd have ever been able to do that on a different diet. (I've tried and failed so many times, so I KNOW I couldn't!)

Turn the frown upside-down... you're doing fab!
xxx

Back