Stick to SS OR 810??

me2685

Hi Everyone, Looking for some advice I have now been on cambridge diet ss for 7 weeks and lost 28lb stuck to it other than one day we had work function down south was running late and forgot to take my cdp was away 2 days ended up eating on way home although sticks showed i remained in ketosis i never lost that week anyway it was pointed out on here that when got to bmi 0f 25- i should move up to 810 but my cdc said that i could stay ss to goal but what i want to ask is the last 3 weeks my losses only been 1lb or 2lb per week a friend mine said maybe moving up 810 speed up loss sounds crazy to me but what would you suggest? thanks in advance xxx

Why not look at the SS+ option of 3 shakes and a 200cal meal instead of step 2?

I moved up to SS+ up from SS after 6 or 7 weeks as my SS losses were about 1.5-2lbs a week, and since then my losses have been 2-3lbs a week, if not better. I love being able to have a small meal :)

That's a great suggestion from northernlight. It sounds as if your metabolism needs a bit of a jump start, and then hopefully your losses will perk up a bit.

You'll love it! I'm loving chicken bbq'ed and with some salad.....have had it every day this week Haha :)

really looking forward to it but also apprehensive i know being silly but cant help but worry weight loss will stop or worse go bk on xx

Back