Sticking point

Kirstie007

Hi All,

Any advice welcome.

I've weighed myself again this morning and am still 11st 13lb. I've been this weight for the past 4 days and it doesn't seem to be moving.

My ketostix have moved from deep pink to light pink, I haven't done anything different so why cant I move past this weight?

It's not bowel stuff as I'm keeping regular and making sure I drink at least 2ltrs of water a day often more.

I'm only in week 2 so should be loosing more than this surely?

I really hope this starts to move soon :(

Kirstie x

hi im in week 2 also and have found for the past 3 mornings my weight has stayed the same. i havent cheated and have drunk my water so am not sure if this is a common thing it will be ood to hear others reply.

Hi kirstie,

Last time I did the diet I didn't lose much in week 2 (1lb I think) and nothing at all in week 3! I was majorly dis heartened but my mum pushed me to keep going and in week 4 I lost 8lbs!

Our bodies are funny things and I think everyone reacts differently. It will catch up I promise! Just keep at it.

Good luck Hun xxx

Hi kirstie,

Last time I did the diet I didn't lose much in week 2 (1lb I think) and nothing at all in week 3! I was majorly dis heartened but my mum pushed me to keep going and in week 4 I lost 8lbs!

Our bodies are funny things and I think everyone reacts differently. It will catch up I promise! Just keep at it.

Good luck Hun xxx

Good advice from Batlo above Kirsty, im sure it will be fine come weigh in day xx

Thanks Girls,

Think the paranoia is setting in, its so hard to keep going we want results and now!

x

Week 2 is notoriously horrendous for any diet. Some people can even gain weight (God forbid on this diet though!). In my second week I stayed the same all week and then dropped 2lb overnight for weigh in. 2lb is so disappointing for all the suffering, but I'm hopeful that week 3 (Monday weigh in) will bring me a better loss - although scales not moved much yet!

Stick with it ;)

xx

I am on week two this week and after feeling great last week this week I feel so so hungry. Managed a 100% so far so that is good. When does this hunger subsude or do you think it is just my mood this week. Please let me know how you guys got on x

hey sweetie.. batlo has the right idea.. just keep youre water intake up..i have about 3 and a bit ltrs a day... thats all you can do..it you stick to the book it is impossible to not lose weight over time...remember that just because you weigh in on a certain day,doesnt mean that your body know that and drops weight just for that day.. you might drop a few pounds the day after your weigh in..you never know.. just keep at it and youll lose it..
chin up...xx

Back