Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

xSinead said:
Had my 23rd weigh in today, another 5lb off, a total of 6 stone 1lb gone now, forever.
Just over 3 stone to go by Christmas!

As i jumped off the scales my consultant said 'omg you're 4lb lighter than me now' - that just made me feel amazingggggg. I'm slimmer than my consultant, and she doesn't even look overweight!! Wooo, go me.
PLUS, i'm 4 stone lighter than my best friend :D

Bring on christmas!! I'm flying :) x x

Oh my gosh!

Another 5lb off and you've smashed 6 stone!!!! Absolutely well done!!!!! Your story is so inspiring! Keep going chick xxx

I definately have smashed 6 stone :) Lost over 6 stone now!! x

I definately have smashed 6 stone :) Lost over 6 stone now!! x

Its a great feeling :),

I never thought I would hit 6 stone and my 1st goal was 5st so I was thrilled when I hit the 6st a few weeks ago, Increased my goal and want a total of 7 off now, Its quite addictive.

Well done x

Yeah im doing amazing :D love it.

Wow Sinead that's fantastic i'm so pleased for you. Hope you're doing something nice to celebrate your achievements!!!

Congrats to you! I am so inspired by all the wonderful weight losses on here AND I personally have lost ten pounds over two weeks which is a world record for me haha!!! happy happy and so determined to lose more. Good luck with the rest of the journey :)

Thanks, i'm doing fantastically & inspiring so many people :)
CDC took pics of me yesterday, she said at christmas she's sending them into magazines hahaha x

boddeeeee.png

Instead of pinching myself to make sure this is real, i'm posting a pic in here so the proof never leaves me.
yes, this is ME, right now!!
6 stone gone forever, and my legs are shrinking by the day!! :D

angelupnorth said:
Its a great feeling :),

I never thought I would hit 6 stone and my 1st goal was 5st so I was thrilled when I hit the 6st a few weeks ago, Increased my goal and want a total of 7 off now, Its quite addictive.

Well done x

You'll hit 7st in no time ;) your just Awesmazing :D and congrats sinead x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tracey B said:
Congrats to you! I am so inspired by all the wonderful weight losses on here AND I personally have lost ten pounds over two weeks which is a world record for me haha!!! happy happy and so determined to lose more. Good luck with the rest of the journey :)

Well done ! The results make the plan easy to stick to and 10lb is almost a stone gone already !
Good luck with the rest of your journey x x x

Had my 23rd weigh in today, another 5lb off, a total of 6 stone 1lb gone now, forever.
Just over 3 stone to go by Christmas!

As i jumped off the scales my consultant said 'omg you're 4lb lighter than me now' - that just made me feel amazingggggg. I'm slimmer than my consultant, and she doesn't even look overweight!! Wooo, go me.
PLUS, i'm 4 stone lighter than my best friend :D

Bring on christmas!! I'm flying :) x x

Sinead,

Hope your ok ?

not seen you on here at all this week ? Hope your doing well ?

Come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk your a fab motivation for a lot of people on here !

angelupnorth said:
Sinead,

Hope your ok ?

not seen you on here at all this week ? Hope your doing well ?

Come backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk your a fab motivation for a lot of people on here !

Has anyone seen Sinead around ? x x x

Hiya shes been on facebook shes got tonsillitus again i think :/ hope shel feel better soon x x

franbella21 said:
Hiya shes been on facebook shes got tonsillitus again i think :/ hope shel feel better soon x x

Ahhhh bless her, I thought she had been quiet for a week or so. Fingers crossed she's on the mend x

Hellooooooo mini's :) :) x x

So i'm back!
Been away for maybe 3 months? Got a new job, 40 hours a week & killinggggggg me.. but i think i secretly love it.
Been off plan, but guess what? Not put on so much as half a pound!! HOW did that happen??
So tuesday 20th november, i decided to get on the scales.. and saw 14 stone 5lb (less than i was the last time i saw my CDC) and i've got back on the Cambridge wagon, determind to drop my final little bit of weight! Should only take about 2 months.. the last 4 days i've lost 7lb!! Really can't wait to see my CDC on Monday morning for my official weigh in! x x

Anyway, i hope everyones doing good! Missed you! x

I'm doing amazingly :) so proud of myself..

Also got this done, for turning my life around in more way than one! xx

tattooooo.jpg

Back