Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

oooo thats beautiful, where did you have it done? Looks like wrist or leg.

What's made you come back now? Did you want a bit of a kick start before crimbo?

On my wrist :)

Came back to lose my final little bit of weight thats all

Hi Sinead

Just read your diary from the start and you are such an inspiration!! You have done amazing and to come back after a break without putting anything back on shows that you have really changed your life and your approach to it.

I am on my third week of my journey, lost 18lbs in my first two and due my WI tomorrow and can't wait! I have 7 stone to lose and to get into a size 12. Never been a size 12 in my life and just can't picture it at the moment but after reading your diary I know I can get there and look great!

Ive started a diary on here too which I think helps and I will make sure I keep checking into yours too to keep me motivated, thanks!! X

Aww bless you :)

I'm so close to my goal now which is the same as yours i think. I know i'll get to goal by early next year, very exciting.

I used to be naughty and go hardcore on SS all week, then the evening after my weekly weigh in, i'd have a small meal. This time, while i'm just losing the remaining weight before goal, i'm not going to be having any small meals. Going to go hardcore up until my christmas work's do which is december 8th & even then i'll have something small. & Then again, hardcore until christmas eve, christmas day, boxing day. Then back on the wagon & back to work!! :)

x

Lost half a stone in 6 days :) Got weighed this morning with my CDC, very happy! Another weigh in with her on Saturday, so gonna try and aim for 4lb. I wanna be in the 13's by tomorrow! woooo :) Its crazy to think i started at nearly 21 stone, aged 21. and now i'm practically in the 13's!!! :) x

I had read about your thread on another one but came across it just before I was about to log off. I didn't log off and read through you thread and watched your blogs! In one word WOW! Just love the vibes I got from reading your posts and all that positivity about life! Really inspiring and has just added to my own start of the day which was I will be positive about everything today! I look forward to following the rest of your journey.

^^^
Thank you, thats really sweet. Its nice to know i can motivate others whilst completing my own journey at the same time.

To add to my diary, today i had an ultrasound, i have gallstones! By the looks of it, millions of tiny little ones, & i'll most probably need mt gallbladder removed! greaaaaaaaat. Not really what i wanted to hear on a Monday morning, but at least if it gets removed, i'll no longer be in pain!
Anybody else suffered from gallstones or had them removed? Were you able to return to work shortly after?

Sinead you're friends with Anna on FB arent you, have a word with her about it she had it done back in 07/08 i can remember she was in agony with it so i really empathise and yet youre still here and motivated and youve never moaned about being in pain on your threads such a positive person :)

I don't think CD is a good idea if you have been diagnosed with gallstones Sinead. In fact is one of the side effects in particular for those who have larger amounts to lose. You may have them as a result of the CD weightloss to date? though I;m not a doctor! Just my own opinion!

I have no idea who Anna is? LOL i have over 900 friends on facebook, sorry.

Nope, being on Cambridge is absolutely fine with gallstones, i asked my own family GP, the staff at the hospital and the dr who saw me yesterday after my scan. Yes, gallstones can be caused by a large weight loss (i've lost 7 stone) .. but i only have 2 to go, and i suffer NO pain whats so ever when on the diet. Its when i start to eat that i suffer from abdomonal pain.. so until i get surgery, which could be months. I am on cambridge (will only be 8 weeks anyway as i don't have alot left to lose at all hehehe!!)

I'm all gooood :)
Had the most amazing day today.. i feel so lucky, and i look so slim now!! Everyone can't stop saying it haha! x

Glad you're doing well and feeling well despite the gallstones! Well if you have green light from docs to continue with CD that's reassuring for you. Have a good day tomorrow!

Oh i intend to :)
Lifes pretty amazing right now & i'm very very close to being a skinny minny! hehe.

Just read your thread from start to finish. Wow you have done amazingly!! I look forward to seeing pics of you at target v soon xx

Hellooooooooooo diary :)

I slack so bad at keeping up to date with this nowadays, full time job & all that.
So i'm in the 13's .. very very happy! I feel tinyyy.
I have a new partner, who often says there's nothing of me when she cuddles me lol.. i'm not complaining haha!!

All ready for christmas! So excited! x

Happy christmas Sinead and what a lovely christmas you will be having this year, an amazing new body a lovely happy belief in yourself and a loving partner to boot what more could a girl ask for. So pleased for you hun and congrats on those 13s!!!!!

So, i'm here, AGAIN.
- I started Cambridge last March (2012) aged 21 years old, weighing almost 21 stone and waiting the results of a gastric band consultation! .. The results came in, i wasn't accepted for a band.. so having previously tried this diet in 2008, i decided to put everything i had into this and tackle my weight properly. I lost 7 stone in 6 months, suffered ALL the side effects along the way, hair loss, numb hands & feet, headaches, throwing up, moodyness, smelly breath, losing friends, partners, kissing goodbye to my social life for a while, everything. But all of that was worth it, losing 7 stone felt amazingggg.. River Island was my new best friend. But life happens when you don't even realise it, and what with getting myself a full time job, launching into a new relationship, the birth of my niece, starting to build up a social life again, in a blink of an eye i said hello to 2 stone again.. I WAS FAT AGAIN :eek: .. I told myself 2 stone was nothing compared to losing 7, but its not until now, that my relationship came crashing down which in a result i ended up losing my job, my moodyness from feeling the gain of weight again has resulted me in losing friendships, to the point really where i've lost everything, is it NOW that i feel maybe i'm ready to lose this added extra 2 stone, but another stone or 2 until i get to my goal of 11 stone.

The past 10 days i've had emails from Cambridge head office, take a break magazine, sky freeview channel & womans own magazine asking me to do photo shoots & share my story.. I'm gutted that i've had to say no, sorry but i'm not at goal yet.

I think its time to get back on the Cambridge wagon, watch plenty of supersize vs superskinny episodes like i used to, update my youtube channel, re-connect with all my cambridge buddies and actually do this!

I'm back :)

x

me ew.jpg

Welcome back xSinead :hug99:

Sorry to read you've had such a rough time lately. One thing I know from experience - Cambridge works best when you reach a certain point of desperation. It's not something you'd wish on anyone but the good thing about reaching rock bottom is that the only place to go is back up! That desperation is also a good thing - it'll get you safely through the first two weeks of SS-ing, and after that, this diet gets a whole lot easier!

You can do this, hun. Really looking forward to reading about your success story in one of those magazines very soon! :clap:

Thanks Lily :)

I totally agree about the desperation, when you have nothing to lose you somehow have everything to give!

xx

Hi Sinead, I totally relate to the desperation as that is what got me back on track! Wishing you all the best this time around and to reaching goal and like Lily says reading about in the glossies! And of course the allusiveness "maintenance" which hopefully shall be allusive no more!

Back