Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

Sinead, you look amazing, well done! You have perked me up no end today. I started again officially yesterday and it went great, today not so much. I had porridge this morning, maple and pecan I really like it tbh, then struggled throughout the morning, ate a few slices of ham, not good but no carbs hey ho, had toffee bar for lunch, then made the mistake of going to Tesco hungry. All I needed was a new baby card and some lip balm. I ended up coming out with a cooked chicken, cheese and ham roll up bite things, prawns, smoked salmon and a bag of rocket salad. Got home and had half the bloody chicken and salad. Also ate 4 of the ham and cheese roll up thingys. Feel utterly dejected and miserable. Hubby sniped at me that "things will never bloody change". So on the pretence of having a bath have been having a quiet sob in the bathroom with the iPad, reading peoples posts on here. I've looked at the food I ate and there are minimal carbs in it, so I won't be pushed out of ketosis nor am I having my final pack today. I'm just annoyed that I couldn't resist second day in. I have a goal for Christmas to be down to 10 stone, starting weight yesterday 16 stone on the button. I know I can do it but hate myself today. Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread, just wanted to say well done and thanks for putting yourself out there for the benefit of others.

No problem, i've been naughty tonight & had some popcorn whilst watching the football lol, washing it down with loooads of water though & still got 4 full days before i get weighed so should be fine. Just start a fresh tomorrow! :D

Sinead, you look amazing, well done! You have perked me up no end today. I started again officially yesterday and it went great, today not so much. I had porridge this morning, maple and pecan I really like it tbh, then struggled throughout the morning, ate a few slices of ham, not good but no carbs hey ho, had toffee bar for lunch, then made the mistake of going to Tesco hungry. All I needed was a new baby card and some lip balm. I ended up coming out with a cooked chicken, cheese and ham roll up bite things, prawns, smoked salmon and a bag of rocket salad. Got home and had half the bloody chicken and salad. Also ate 4 of the ham and cheese roll up thingys. Feel utterly dejected and miserable. Hubby sniped at me that "things will never bloody change". So on the pretence of having a bath have been having a quiet sob in the bathroom with the iPad, reading peoples posts on here. I've looked at the food I ate and there are minimal carbs in it, so I won't be pushed out of ketosis nor am I having my final pack today. I'm just annoyed that I couldn't resist second day in. I have a goal for Christmas to be down to 10 stone, starting weight yesterday 16 stone on the button. I know I can do it but hate myself today. Anyway, sorry for hijacking your thread, just wanted to say well done and thanks for putting yourself out there for the benefit of others.

Try not to feel too bad, and if your hubby is making comments like that i'd use it a motivation "I'll show you" lol, dont be too down, draw a line under it and start again xx

Love the message you wrote to Sophie. You two are both gorgeous. Wish my hubby would write letters like that.

I do love a good bit of romance and slush so thank you for perking me up x

Love the message you wrote to Sophie. You two are both gorgeous. Wish my hubby would write letters like that.

I do love a good bit of romance and slush so thank you for perking me up x

Haha ;)
I write her little messeges all the time. Before she leaves for work at like silly oclock in the morning she writes me a messege out of the letter magnets on the fridge (usually says i love you) but sometimes its a cheeky word or two haha!!

Best feeling ever knowing you're comfortable & in love, and you're changing things for the better with the complete support from the only person that matters! x

That's so lovely, made me teary eyes... Sadly I am single so no loving messages from me to anyone!

Awww, focus on you.. thats whats important right now, the rest will follow :D x

Hi All, you are all doing so well.your pictures are amazing and as i just started today been reading your posts for a few days and i am very impressed by you.
I started today had two shakes and the mushroom soup for tea with 55 grams of chopped mushrooms in it, it was not as bad as I thought. I had to force myself to make the soup as I just was not hungry and so not used to that feeling lol. I struggled to get 2.5 litres of water down though and thought i was drowning :) another day tomorrow, i dont want any headaches so forcing water down as i suffer with migraines and dont want one !

Sinead can I ask an off topic question. How do I get each post to display my weight loss so far in light grey like you've got?

How do you mean hun?
Do you mean my signiture? or my stats down the side?

Oh I dunno. Im viewing it on my iPhone. And underneath each post it shows a quote and how much you've lost each week.

Yeah thats my signiture :)
Go to settings at the top and you should see an option to edit your signiture, you can make it to however you want. I chose to have mine like that :)

I've gone on the laptop. Don't think the app allows you to do it.

Thank you hun. xx

Thank you :) x

Stressed.
Over the weekend i decided to buy some cheap electric scales from argos!
Got on them last night and they're soooooooooo different to my CDC's scales. When she weighed me on Friday it was 4lb lighter.. WHATS HAPPENED?
not had a thing since friday, other than 2 mouth fulls of popcorn last night whilst watching the football. hmmm!!
Going to drown myself with water today and hope for the best haha!! x

Oh my gosh! How amazing do you look!!! The difference is incredible! You were beautiful to begin with but now your gorgeous! Well done you, your such an inspiration.
Your little message to your girl friend made me well up. Thats soo lovely & your very lucky to have found that someone. Especially with her support behind you as well. Best of lcuk to both of you. Hope you get down to the size you want (even though you look just about perfect now! x)

Thank you, thats so sweet :)
I want to be 11 stone by Christmas & a comfy size 12.
I don't have any doubts in my mind that i can get to my goal, its just a long road, but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. x x

all scales are different hun, and if they're cheap one's I wouldnt rely on them too much xx

Tar :)
I'm 16 stone 2lb now. Exciting!! x

Back