Sticks & stones will break my bones, but names will make me work harder.

You're doing so amazingly! You really inspire me!xx

Sinead

You are definitely an inspiration to all of us, especially those who have a lot of weight to lose.

You will be celebrating Christmas in style this year for sure! Well done x

This past week has been a NIGHTMARE. Think i've put on 3lb!!! But i'm not fussed or worried, i have 2 full days before i get weighed so i'm determind i'll drink enough water to be able to stay the same as i was last week or at most put on a 1lb.. we shall seeee.

Your doing amazingly doll, and still so possitive! Love it x

Everybody slips up sometimes,
Just draw a line under it :) You've done so amazingly!xx

Oh i have :) Nothing will stop me haha!! x

I think I've had the same week as you but hopefully my line has now been drawn too. Fingers are crossed for your WI hun.

20th week weigh in, stayed the same! SOOO happy :D:D had an awful week, lots of alcohol & other naughty things,
so very very happy my body hasn't let me put any weight on haha!! x

Oh and look..
78cm GONE from my entire body so far!! Sooo happy :) xx

78cm gone.jpg

SO proud of myself, i really am :)
I'm a 'shrinking violet' as my mum calls me hahah!!

Hope everyone's having a lovely weekend.. think i'll go get my nails done!

I was throwing up yesterday morning (NOT deliberate i can assure you) but as a result, i've lost 3lb since Friday!! Feeling goooooooood today :D

Week 21.. and i lost 7lb this morning!!! :D :D
I'm so so happy, i can't beleive my body is allowing me to have big losses near enough every week.. i'm so lucky. Some people lose a pound or 2 but my body shocks me all the time. I only did 4 days sole source this week, so didn't expect to lose much. I'm getting to know my body though & what works best.. Rewarding myself with a grilled chicken breast tonight and some salad :) In the garden with my boo!! <3

I'm well over half way, just another 4 stone to go.. it'll be a breeeeze!!!

[video=youtube;oZKHX0LUqEc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZKHX0LUqEc&amp;feature=plcp[/video]

.. Just walked over half an hour to the local sainsburies, and then back again. Bought 2 bottles of water and some iceburg lettuce haha!!
I remember the days when i'd go JUST to buy cream cakes and crisps!!

I know what you mean!

I used to go to Sainsbury's and buy 6 bottles of wine to get my 5% discount!

Having my first night off plan tonight including my first sip of alcohol in 40 days!!!!!!!!!

x

well done hun you are doing so amazing! You are really inspiring! Why not enter for slimmer of the year it isnt just about the weight loss but about the person and what they have overcome! Your hair still looks thick and lovely. I cant tell I have extensions so cant see if its falling out or not lol!
I think I have around 6 weeks left so going for it now after a strange week this week I have been feekling really ill with Cystitis and terrible heartburn but think it is easing off now so need to be extra good now as weigh in is Tuesday. I have just bought a blender for work a mini one for my shakes. I have no idea what took me so long its AMAZING!!

Just noticed you are an essex girl! That where I have moved to only been here for a year and a half I do like it a lot just wish all my frioends would move here too!

Have a great weekend!

I'm not in Essex anymore :) Back home, & loving it.
I've also had Cystitis all week, wasn't sure if it was diet related or not. But yeah thanks, i am doing amazing & so so proud!! :D

Back