Stig's Dukan adventure

Stig, my mood and temperament has so changed since been on Dukan, no sugars make a big difference. Calm.....that's me now.

My husband will be pleased with that, mind he might think I am ill if I am too calm!
Put one of my new dresses on and had my picture taken, will do the same next Sunday to see if I look slimmer.

Good plan x

Cruise in the morning. One day left to weigh in !! What shall I have for breakfast. I think I shall make some more lemon cheesecake tomorrow. Have my lunch date and I just know I am going to be so good I can see my halo shining in the computer.

Cruise day one

First day of Cruise but so far I have only has fat free yogurt. I have my lunch date later and not sure if i am going to share my diet as the birthday girl when I have mentioned diets in the past passes no comment; not a real friend anymore but the other girl we are with is and she always supports me! I just hope they will make me an egg salad up, without dressings and I can eat when I get back.I have put a bit of weight on this morning nearly a pound but reading a diary earlier I realise this is part of the diet!

Dont beat yourself up about the pound, it will fall off soon. Whilst on cruise expect weight gains after PV days and losses after PP or anything really! If you get upset with the gains then perhaps weigh in just once or twice a week after things have balanced out. You are doing great, keep going.
x

Thanks for that, normally when on a diet I would get uptight when I have put weight on. I would get all this does not work stuff.

Thank you ladies for saving the day. Off out now. First day when I will not be making the meal, I am in control, I am the customer, I get what I want or else I come home and eat.

Out to lunch had a lovely long chat . There was nothing on the menu for me, so I asked if I could have a egg salad made up for me with no dressing, cucumber, tomato. When it arrived loads of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, radish, onions, cress and one yes one egg!!!! So I am starving going to make some lemon cheesecake!!

Out to lunch had a lovely long chat . There was nothing on the menu for me, so I asked if I could have a egg salad made up for me with no dressing, cucumber, tomato. When it arrived loads of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, radish, onions, cress and one yes one egg!!!! So I am starving going to make some lemon cheesecake!!

How stingy!!!

One egg! Who makes a salad with one egg?! Misers! I shall come with you to ask for a refund!

Not exactly the same, but once when we were at a Somerset farmhouse B&B, my friend said he would prefer to have egg and baked beans for breakfast the next day, instead of egg, bacon and sausage. He was told there would be an extra charge for the beans as they were a special order .... WTF?!

P x

Good for you stig to ask for what you wanted. 1 flippin egg....was it golden lol, surly 2 eggs standard and free range!

They must of been good beans!
Day 1 Cruise

B yogurt
Lunch ONE egg,tomatoes, lettuce, radish, onion, cucumber and cress
Dinner Quark, Tofu,, onion and garlic and curry powder(Is that ok)
extras some herb tofu and a lemon cheesecake.
Enough to drink but not sure if I ate enough. I do not feel hungry now.
Tomorrow is my first weigh in as I say I have already put down 2 pound of my weight loss. Will there be more?

Curry is fine, don't worry x

hmm one egg, some people dont have the brains they was born with, surely if you was making a salad you would make it with 2 eggs infact i always use 2 eggs for everything, yes 2 eggs are standard ... the only exception i can think of is fried egg in a breakfast ... then i use 1!! lol funny tho lettuce n egg wot a strange combo!! oh yer dont forget the cherry toms ...yum yum!!! i would have took it bk!

I think with hindsight I should have asked for more egg!

Going to weigh myself in a moment, fingers crossed.

Back