Still feeling rough!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 28 August 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

Well I had a gall stone attack early this morning and I had ruined my diet over the wkend and I get weighed tomoz morn to find out the damage, I am all mentally ready to start 100% tomorrow, however I am still feeling rough tongiht which is making me worry about being 100% tomoz, i just can stick to shakes and soups wen my stomach feels like this, i feel like im going to throw up every time i have one!!!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Hiya bo, sorry to hear you're still not feeling so good and this may not help but maybe not try to think about tomorrow as that may worsen your symptoms a bit like a self fulfilling prophecy. Take each hour as it comes hope you're feeling better soon xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.