Still going forward

Welsh_jay

I've now started week 3 (day 16 today) and still going 'strong'. I'll be honest, the first 2 weeks weren't 100% at all. Had an 8 and 4 lb loss during weeks 1 and 2 which are ok but nowhere where I wanted to.

Last week and the 4 lb loss (i want more an 8lb) has given me the kick at the arse that I need to hit my numbers, I want a big one this week. So far this week I've been 100% and plan on being 'good' this week in that I'll stay on plan.

Just waffling now, good luck peeps and have a good week!

You're setting your targets waaaay too high. Other than week one you're not going to get 8lbs in a week it's completely unrealistic

4lbs is brilliant. That's more than the weekly average. If you're disappointed with 4 you're going to be disappointed an awful lot

You've done really well so far :)

totally agree with starlight here , 12 lb in 2 weeks is amazing not disappointing , you will not get another 8lb loss except your first week and 4lb when you havent been 100 % is stunning . Exante has an average of 14lb a month loss , which is 3.5lb a week

Ha ha...you may be right. I guess the 'disappointment' I feel is that by getting 4 lb whilst not sticking to plan is my mind telling me I couldve had more if id stuck to it 100%. I agree that 4 lb s a good loss and I'd be happy with that again this week, that'll see me into the 15s and hit my first stone loss.

Realigning my targets, this week my target is to be 100%. If I hit that, the loss will come.

Back