Still going strong on Lightlife

herbie

Yesss... still going well, now in my 5 week. I feeling great and very positive that i will actually see this diet through to the end. Never managed to get through the 3rd week on any other conventional diet. Keeping busy is part of my success; i now have green fingers, loads of veg seeded and some planted ready for the summer. Hopefully, in time to eat ready for the route to management. Just started this week with a scuba diving course 'Padi Open Water', brave or what!!:p Many of you would probably agree, some days hard and some easy sailing. My group in Burton on Trent are fab. 9 of us started and 9 of us still committed!
Here's to the next couple of weeks weighing in 11 stone something......
Herbie x;)

Well done Herbie!!! Great stuff on the scuba too!

Hi Herbie, well done on being so strong. I like you have really found it easy to stick to unlike other diets. I guess seeing the scales go down every week is a great help. Today I am even wearing a top that I bought then never wore as my flab stuck out and then was too small so I am feeling very happy today.

Keep up the good work.

Donna

Great work on sticking too it, and try your best to remember how good it feels, it comes in handy further down the line to be able to remember just how much more staisfying feeling good about a day's abstinance is than that thing you want to e*t!

Cheers everyone!
I taking each week at a time and can't wait for next LL weighing.
You guys that have reached your target and keeping it all off is an inspiration!! Well done!

Back