Still no sign...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Porgeous did you say i should try and keep away from the loo and not force it?

i've had another hot bath to see if that helps... got me fingers crossed cos i'm still abit scared :hide:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Usually you would take ducolax before bed and by mid morning you should have gone so up to 12 hours later. The only trouble with straining too much is you can end up with piles which is not at all nice.

Gxx

4. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Sorry to interupt but I had a 'stayer' once and in the end I downed 5 ducolax in one go in a morning and that evening I had a lovely 'clear out'. It's harsh but felt that I could start again having emptied my entire colon. Hope you're not needing advice by now, it's a terrible thing but on the positive side, I've gone from two chemically activated ones a week to now not needing any chemicals and having one a day on the 1500 plan, you're not taking much in so not much comes through like it used too xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.