Still not sure what to do!

Discussion in 'Harcombe Diet' started by ilovedogs, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovedogs

ilovedogs Full Member

How do you deal long term with not being able to eat any carb or fat together? I agree with the eating whole foods just like we did years ago but the last generation still had potatoes with their meat at each meal. If you were to eat both for whatever reason will this undo all the good?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jacsprat

jacsprat Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.43%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    I have answered your other thread.

I think it is only whilst losing weight that we have to be strict about the fat/carb/protien thing.

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    When you move onto phase 3 you cna have both together.just not all the time. She recommends in the book to keep it to now and then.

I must admit before I started the diet I was horrified at the thought of never being able to have a bacon buttie again !! but now I know I can have them occaisionally in the future I am ok with iT LOL

5. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

It doesn't bother me at all separating carbs and fats... although the only carb meal i have is shredded wheat for brekkie... would love some more ideas for carb meals esp at lunch times...

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.