Stinky cold :-(

Daisyboo

I have come down with a horrible stinky icky cold :jelous: desperately trying to get to my mini target of 12 stone by the Xmas hols - but after an awful weekend it's now 4.5lb away. Now my normal illness remedy is hot lemon & honey and lots of whisky toddies but they aren't the most syn friendly!!

I have made a huge pot of chicken & veg soup with lots of thyme, garlic and pearl barley which I can munch on through the day and stir fry veg & spicy noodles for dinner - any other ideas of cold remedies which are syn friendly?

Feeling v sorry for myself - managed to struggle into work todayonly to be sent home after 15 minutes!! :sigh:

My remedies are lots of chillies and ginger.
I've been fighting a cold for the past few days, I made some noodle soup with lots of ginger and chillis and garlic and veg which made me feel a lot better.
Make a really hot SW chilli, or a SW sweet and sour with lots of chilli and ginger, they are both easy and quick to make and you can freeze the leftovers.
Drink lemon and ginger tea, you can always add some honey for 1 syn per tsp, and don't be worried to use syns for whisky - that's what they are there for! :D
hope you feel better soon! x

Back