Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Ha lol, I agree had to prise myself away from minimins! I do get moaned at that I send way too much time on here! Lol!

Sat 12th Sept

Down day today, and must say I am glad! I didn't go over my cal allowance yesterday (ended on 2360) BUT I felt like I'd eaten too much and had a few too many naughty things instead of chosing healthy options, first time I've done that on an up day. Ended up going to bed feeling a bit sick, serves me right! But have learnt my lesson and won't be doing that again :eek:

So far so good, just had two cups of green tea this morning and my water :D

Sat 12th Sept - DD

Had another good day today :) I'm really getting into the swing of this :D

I even went and did the main shop today, hubby usually goes, but I did instead and on a dd! Then I had to pop into Tesco's later too. Every dd I've had so far I've ended up going into food shops at least once, I can't believe how strong my will power has got on this plan, plus the fact that I didn't feel hungry so was fine anyway.

I'm off to watch the last ER now :cry: Lol, I watched the series ages ago on E4/More 4 whatever it was on first, but missed the last episode, so I've had to wait SO long to watch it. Better be worth it, but sure it will. So sorry to see it gone, I've watched every episode over the past 15 years :cry: God look at me babbling away OT!

Anyway back to the agenda, here was my day today:

SAT: DD (460 total) 100% yay!

Water: 3 litres

Br: Green tea
Morning: Green tea
2pm: 2 x go ahead orange & sultana slices 112
Celemtine 25
Green tea
Din: Beansprouts 50
Chow mein sauce 54
Quorn pieces 69
Mini milk 30
Eve: Jelly 32
Quavers 87
Can diet coke 1

Well done on another good day.
Wow you really have your calorie allowance sorted. You seem to be having loads for your 500 allowance. Perhaps it is because of the SF planning perviously? Your dinner sounds fab:D
Have a lovely evening, well you are bound to if it has George Clooney in it:drool: x

Yes finding the planning of days quite easy, it's nice you can have so much. I do love to have an evening snack, either crackers or crisps/snacks. Couldn't be without that lol!

Back to ER, ads are over lol! No George, don't think he's in this one, was in it a few weeks back. But Noah Wyle! Yum, always prefered Carter!

I couldn't be without evening snacks either (except today:confused:)
Have no idea who Carter is but I could snack on George any day:eat: lol

Hahaha, I'll have both please! ;)

Sunday 13th Sept - Up day

I've just been sorting out my wardrobe. It was full, I haven't been in there for ages as the clothes I wear all the time don't even make it back in there these days. So thought it was about time!

I now have a HUGE pile of stuff that is too big for me (yay!) to take to the charity shop! Woo-hoo! There are only about 4 things that are too small (at the moment ;)). Wasn't long ago I was pushed to find anything at all that actually fitted! So all the stuff that is too big is going this time, kept it last time. Now I haven't got an excuse to put on weight again, if I do I'll have no clothes :eek: So I better bloomin well make sure I don't.

Off to find some lunch in a mo, after I bag all these clothes up :D

Last edited:
Wow thats great news.
I'm battling to get back into my clothes after putting on that stone and I refuse to buy any bigger sizes. I think its a motivator.
Think of all the calories you have used too sorting out your wardrobe:D

Yes cleaned out the inside ealier and just been up and polished it inside and out, so lovely and clean plus smelling nice now haha! just got to put my stuff back in it which is currently all over the bed :(

I need to sort my little girls clothes out next, her cupboard and wardrobe are stuffed full and half of it doesn't fit her anymore. She's getting big my little baby :(

Well finished my up day, and I did it again, feel stuffed! Had pasta with garlic bread for dinner, and it's really filled me up! I know I said this on Friday, but next ud I really am going to take it light! I'm just not used to eating this amount of food I think! Looking forward to my dd tomorrow lol! Weird how the uds are harder than the dds??? I didn't think that would happen lol!

Hey Stirky, well done on the 3lbs off! How cool is this diet?!? I know what you mean about sometimes finding UDs harder than DDs - at least you know where you are with a DD. Lots of water and tea and a little bit to eat :)

Have a good day today x

Thanks Karen, yes I'm glad to be on a dd today lol! Feeling a bit cold at the mo tho :coffee: Think I need another cup of green tea to warm me up!

Mon 14th Sept

Well dd today, going well apart from the fact I am freezing!!! Brrrrr! On my third cup of green tea of the day. I don't think it helped that I went out this morning dressed like it was still summer (I had a cardie on at least!) but it's actually quite cold out today. Been cold ever since and can't warm up!

Had to throw my lunch away :eek: Yep! I got some tesco light chpices carrot and coriander soup yesterday, usually get the ww soups but I've always loved carrot and coriander soup so thought I've give that a try. Bigger tin than the ww too and worked out at 110 cals the tin. Ideal I thought! Until I tasted it just now!!! :yuk: Vile, vile, vile!!! Made myself crackerbread with chesse spread and cucumber instead, good thing was I saved some cals lol!

Will report back in later :wavey:

Last edited:
I'll make sure I steer clear of the tesco soup then hon!

Hope you have warmed up a bit - do you have enough cals for an options hot chocolate or something like that? Always does the trick for me.

Back