Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Thanks me too, i'm hoping to get it tattoo'd on when and IF I ever get to a stage where I'm happy with my bod.
XX

Make an awesome tat! Love it :D

Fri 18th Sept

Down day today, I have a cold :( so feel like poo lol! Don't think I'll be wanting to eat much anyways!

WI tomorrow and I'm really nervous this week! I feel like I've been eating too much on up days, so will see, if I don't get a good loss I'm going to really get up days into check. I can do down days, so up days SHOULD be a piece of cake (not literally tho, don't think cake would help lol!)! Hmmm! Also had a rubbish week at exercising! Last week exercised every up day, this week only got one workout in due to one thing and another! Been a bit of a hectic week, so I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best tomorrow morning! If not there's always next week and I'll be extra good ;)

hey hun!!

just caught up on your dairy!!! good luck for tomorrow hunny

xxx

Thanks girlies!

Fri 18th Sept - Down day

Well today has been fine, haven't felt like eating much anyhow lol as feeling so rough! I hate having a cold :(

So here's how I did today:

FRI: DD (total 480 cals) 100% woo-hoo!

Water: 3 1/2 litres

Br: Green tea
Lun: Green tea
2pm: Apple 67
Sn: Raisin slice 55
Can diet coke 1
Din: WW chicken soup 98
1 slice wholemeal bread 91
Eve: Caramel wafer 80
Quavers 87
Can diet coke 1

Weigh in in the morning! Nervous and excited, just fingers crossed for a loss, hope missing the exercise hasn't made much of a difference!

Hi stirky looks like you have had a good few days, Im sure you will be fine tomorrow I have my:cross: . Hope you are feeling a little better now x

Sat 19th Sept - Weigh in day!

Well weighed in and lost 2lbs! :greenapple:

Very happy with that as wasn't expecting that much this week. Weird how last week I was struggling eating enough on uds, but this week has been the opposite I've been struggling keeping within my cal limit and feel like I've been eating too much :eek: That and the fact I only got one lot of exercise done, where as last week I exercised every up day.

So 2lbs is great, but I will do better next week! At least all the dds so far have gone really well :D haven't had a problem with them at all, which has rather surprised me!

Think I'm going to start listing here what I'm having on up days as well as down, keep me on track better if it's there for all to read! :p

Ordered my book yesterday, can't wait to get it, so excited! God, I'm loving this plan, and I know I keep saying that! :devilangel: Go Juddd!!!!

Sat 19th Sept - Up day

Had a good day, had a bit of choccy in the afternoon/evening as fancied it, due on totm in a couple days so always crave choccy round this time! But was sensible and didn't rush out and buy a big bar lol! In fact was stood in shop for little while looking a cals on everything and decided going for low cal option of Curly Wurly :) Although Kit Kat that was already in fridge tempted me this eve :( Least I have the choccy out of my system now lol!

No exercise today as still have cold and been feeling a bit rough!

SAT: UD (1923) 100% Woo-hoo!

Water: 3 litres

Br: Satsuma 22
1 1/2 slices of wholemeal toast with spread 173
Sn: Raisin and biscuit bar 90
2 x sports biscuits 82
Lun: Half ham sandwich 125
Muller light 102
Sn: Bacon fries 94
Rocky caramel 102
Curly Wurly 115
Din: Jacket potato 278
1/2 tin chicken curry 368
Spread 19
Strawberries 20
Eve: Kit kat 233
Banana 100

Sun 20th Sept - DD and 2 kids parties!!!

I've had a hectic day today. Both sons had parties to go to. First was 11-1 and I stayed with him. Usually I must say at parties I ALWAYS have some nibbles, there is always some left and all the parents get stuck in, so I always do too. But today, WOW I was so good! I didn't have a thing! How amazing is that, was offered various plates of goodies, but siad no thanks everytime. I was even offered tea twice and turned that down too as I only drink green tea on a dd. I can't believe how easy it was for me to resist too. In the past I've just thought "Oh one little sausage roll won't hurt", but of course it never stops there, that little sausage roll turning in to a couple, followed by mini sausages, sandwiches, crisps, biscuits, cake etc etc, then I'd just go home and eat as I'd ruined my day anyway! But today none of that, woo-hoo! :angel09:

So back home from that party, then we had to go on an hour drive so I could show hubby where he had to go tomorrow for his hgv driving course. Back home to drop them lot off, and then take DS1 for his party, which I wasn't staying at. Feed horses on way home. I finally got back realised it had gone 4pm and I hadn't had anything to eat ALL day! I wasn't even feeling hungry!

Had some soup and a cracker before going to pick DS1 up from McDonalds of all places! Nope I still was not tempted, I am truly amazed at what juddd has done to my will power!!! :worthy:

Good on you Stirky :) it sounds like you've had a great day.. party food is always a nightmare as its soooo nibbley, before you know it you've had quite alot..

I totally agree what you said about willpower I've had two cream slices in the Fridge since Friday, ready for our tea today and I've actually not been bothered.. I've been known to think oh well no one know's there in the fridge I will eat one, which leads on to eating the other one.. here's to another great week for you !! :)

Sun 20th Sept - today's dd total!

Another great dd!! Yay!

SUN: DD (467) 100% Yay!

Water: 3 1/2 litres

Br: Green tea
4.15pm!!!: WW Tom soup 74
Crispbake 29
Satsuma 22
Sn: Muller light 86
Green tea
Eve: 3 x crispbreads with cheese spread and cucumber 117
French fries 82
Can of Diet coke 1
Go ahead orange & saltana slice 56

Wow what an angel, polish that halo!:angel09: Well done. Im still catching up with everyones diarys, God help me if I go away for 2 weeks! lol

I know this board has certainly been busy lately!! Makes a good read tho does minimins lol!

Yes I'm polishing my halo as we speak in preparation to wear tomorrow lol! Oh I'm off for school dinners tomorrow lunchtime with DS2! Have no idea how many cals that will be lol, although they are quite healthy these days!

Oh! I forgot to say, somebody gave me a box of Celebrations today too! There was a time when they would've been eaten, all in one go, whilst watching the tv. BUT, they are still unopened in the fridge :D I may have a couple tomorrow, although still undecided on that. The kids and hubby like them, so may give them to them over the next week :)

Hi Stirky

Just been having a little read of your diary whilst having a coffee and some me time. You really look like your doing amazingly well on this diet so a big well done to you hun. I might pinch some of your DD food ideas as i'm not sure how i will get on with having shakes on every DD.

Stirky you are doing amazing well done!!

May be joining you soon .. im still keeping an eye on here :)

I am doing well on slimfast at the moment . not sure if I could control up days .. Think I would maybe go OTT haha!!

But you are doing brilliant and well done on the loss this week!!

Claire xx

Thanks girlies, yes I'm loving this plan it really does suit me :) Up day today and off for school dinners this lunchtime with DS2 lol. He's just started school and this week is the first time they stay for lunch, so they're letting the parents try school dinners with them, should be interesting! They didn't do it last year when my other son started, so first time I've sampled them :) Will let you know how it goes!!

Back