Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Yes I have warmed up now, was quite warm out this afternoon, although when I first went out had heating on in the car lol! Just had a nice shower and going to have a snack in a mo :D

Monday 14th Sept

Right another good dd! Well apart from being so cold earlier I actually went out in the car, lovely sunny day, with the heating on full blast lol! Also bit hungry tonight, worst I've felt on a dd so far but nothing too bad. Going to have my last snack in a mo and then early night me thinks!

So this was my day today:

MON: DD (464) 100% :D

Water: 3 1/2 litres

Br: Green tea
Mid morning: Green tea
Lunch 1pm: 3 x crackerbread with cheese spread and cucumber 87
Sn: Oaty bar 67
Green tea
Din: Beansprouts 50
Chow mein sauce 54
Quorn pieces 69
Satsuma 22
Eve: Jelly 32
Walkers french fries 82
Can diet coke 1

Thanks Claire, yes going really well and I'm loving it so far :D I weigh in on a Friday or Saturday, always been a Friday wi girl but on this plan you need to weigh after a dd, so I'll alternate between Fri/Sat each week. I think a lot of the others are also weighing on these days. We have a weigh in thread so you can see how we're all doing.

Come join us, lol x

Well done on your DD Stirky - I hadn't thought of having beansprouts! mmm an idea for tomorrow's DD methinks :)

Yes they're lovely! Just got a bag of tesco value ones so they're really cheap too, half a bag for a meal so you get two dd's out of it :D THe chow mein sauce was gorgeous too, would've been nice with some carrot in it, will do that next time :D

Tues 15th Sept

Up day today :) Had a good day. Didn't feel like much at breakfast so had slimfast shake and a banana, packet of crisps mid morning, chicken salad bagette and a caramel slice at lunch, a couple of biscuits in afternoon, beans on toast for tea, and some crumpets, a banana and a packet of walkers baked in eve.

Did my 45min davina super sculpt workout too tonight, so had a good day :p Feel a bit full again tho lol! Here's to a good down day tomorrow :D

Hiya chick

Just having a read through your diary. Not done much of posting of late as little one ill so he has been super cuddly so not had time to myself really. He goes back to nursery today so I get a bit more time

You are doing fab, well done

xxx

Cheers guys! Yes today going well so far, I find the dds easier than the up days, at the moment feel like going a bit ott on an up day, so a lot easier to stick to a dd! Weirdly enough!

Weds 16th Sept - Down day

I've been glad to be on a down day today :D So easier to stick to, the temptations on up days are worse weirdly enough, could quite easily scoff my face until I was sick if I let myself, hoping the novelty will wear off lol!

Anyway, bit weird as it's 7.30pm and I haven't had dinner yet and tbh don't know if I will. Not feeling hungry at all. Have had a very hectic and a bit stressful day tho!

So far today I've had:

Water: 3 litres

Br: Green tea
12.30pm: Salad (30) with 6 thin chicken slices (30)
2pm: Tesco crispy raisin slice 55
4pm: Apple 67
5.30pm: Can diet pepsi 1

Which is a grand total of 183 cals :eek:. Sure I will have something a bit later but not sure what yet.

Well it's 8.30pm and I've just eaten my jelly, and I now feel a tad sick lol. So think that's me done for the day on a grand total of 215cals :eek: God if you'd told me even a copule of weeks ago I could go a day on that many cals I would've never in a billion years believed you! Seems impossible! Will prob be starving by the morning mind! Lol!

But I'm tired and cold, so will be off to bed before too long. Plus hubby has footie on :grumble: Had an awful headache this evening, but nowt to do with the diet I don't think, just had a stressed day and kids have been REALLY loud!

Well didn't go staright to bed, thought I'd have a cuppa, and when I was out the kitchen decided I should ahve something to eat as started feeling peckish. So had a wholemeal roll with cheese spread and a packet of walkers french fries, and with my tea I finish on a respectable 471 cals. So whoop another 100% day and I have warmed up a bit now after my cuppa and snack :D Def ready for bed now tho!

Good morning Stirky

Wonder if there is something going round at the moment, as I felt really ill yesterday.. I had a stiff neck and a funny head... I finished work and went home early, had some tea and had an early night. Feel much better this morning, so don't know what it was..

Glad you did eat more of your allowed calories - don't want you fading away lovvie

T
x

Ha, don't think I will fade away lol! Love my food too much not to eat at all. Feel like I have a bit of a cold coming :( But enjoying my up day :)

I'm having a grilled chicken thigh with salad, maybe a bit of rice too as hubby wants rice tonight :)

Well I've been thinking about starting it, and thought today was a great time. Starting on an up day lol, so easy day 1! Decided to start today as was off out for lunch, so couldn't stick to my slimfast. Thought I just as well start on JUDDD as was planning to next week anyway. I weigh in Fridays so will be a good time to start as will get a more accurate 1st week weigh in that way rather than starting on Monday.

I keep an online food diary so will carry this on, even on up days as nice to know exactly what I have. Plus I think if I'm just eating healthily on an UD and don't have a binge then I'll struggle to get in my 2000 cals as I'm so used to eating 1340 a day now. So be good to keep track of it. Like today I've only had 1387 so far, hum need more than that. Think I'll have to plan up days better, although today was an afterthought lol!

Aiming for no more than 500 on a DD (480 limit on the calculator). Been planning already what I'll have tomorrow, aiming for 5 times of no more than 100 cals. I'm well used to my 100 cal snacks on slimfast so have plenty of stuff I can eat.

I'm really looking forward to it, bring it on!

I am confused, do you have to have 2000+ calories on an up day or just eat how you normally eat???

Well done on the loss so far hun.

XXX

Yes if you aim for at least 2000, any less and the plan won't be working properly as you're not taking enough in.

Thanks, going well so far :D

I love your sig pic btw Ag!

Back