Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Stirky, you are doing so well. I'm still not back on track and felt so bad this morning I bought a packet of cigarettes. I haven't smoked for more than 2 years! What on earth is going on? I CANNOT start smoking again. Need to get my head sorted. Will try a DD today.

Aw you'll get there hun, you're right tho it is all in the head and once we get our head in the right place we find it a lot easier to do. Just stick with it today, you'll get there hun x

So how was the Dinner ? come on, tell all..

DS1 and 2's school seems to have so much choice, much more than we did when I was at school... although whenever I ask what DS1 has had for lunch, he can never remember....

DS2 still goes back to OOS club for his lunch as he is still in nursery and you have to pay for lunchtime cover... so he hasn't had the delights of school meals yet...

School dinner was very nice, I was impressed lol. I had a baked potato with baked beans and salad, then a gorgeous peice of chocolate slice with chocolate sauce, yum yum! Luckily it wasn't a very big piece lol! DS2 had veggie curry and rice and the choclate slice too, he loved it bless him! It was lovely to go as it's nice to see what they do and what they get, we get menus so we know what they have but nice to see how it all works lol. Never been in with DS1, so it's great they did that this year. Felt a bit silly sat on the little chairs at the little tables tho, just glad I wasn't as heavy as I used to be :8855:

Mon 21st Sept - UD and school dinner!

Well had an ok day today, could have left the choccies alone after dinner, I knew it wasn't a good idea to open the box this morning lol! I was doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen up and I thought, oh I'll have one. That one turned into 7, but at least I didn't eat the whole box and still within my cals so phew I'm ok! Think I'll give the rest to the kids and hubby! Just had a banana now to try and make me feel better lol!

Estimated the cals in the school dinner at lunch, should be about right, prob a bit less if anything the pudding was only small :)

Got my exercise in today, totm started yesterday too and I usually feel like c**p and never bother to do exercise the first few days of it, but feeling fine! Had NO PMT this month either, which is VERY strange for me! Usually I'm evil, moody and crying at anything for about two weeks before!

MON: UD (1984) 100%

Exercise: 45 min Davina Super Fit workout :D

Water: 3 1/2 litres

Br: Strawberry SF shake 217
Sn: 4 x celebrations 164
2 x Go Ahead orange and sulatana slices 112
Lun: Baked potato with baked beans and salad 200
Chocolate slice with choc sauce 350
Sn: Rocky caramel 102
2 x sport biscuits 82
Din: Grilled pork chop 220
Boiled potaotes and veg 150
Eve: 7 x celebrations 287
Banana 100

Felt a bit silly sat on the little chairs at the little tables tho
lol reminds me of parents evening. The teacher sits in her chair and we have to pearch a bum cheek on the tiny chairs. I never take anything in she is saying as I am too busy holding onto that chair with my cheeks so I dont fall off!:massmoon:
Sounds like another good UD well done:D

Had NO PMT this month either, which is VERY strange for me! Usually I'm evil, moody and crying at anything for about two weeks before!
OMG me neither. I normally take evening primrose oil but forgot to take them on holiday so was expecting to either cry at everything or punch someone hard! Ive had nothing too:D

Yes maybe another amazing health benefit of juddd? My PMT was so bad last month, it's been getting progressivly worse since I had dd. I was even thinking I'd go to the doctor as worried I actually had pmdd it was getting THAT bad! But this month I forgot that I was due on as usually leave it to my PMT to remind me lol! How weird is that!

I never had it either until I had my twins. Oh hope it happens next month too. If it does we know it must be the diet. Im still reading the book Ill have a look tonight if it mentions it.

I know when mine started. Had a miscarriage 9 years ago when I was with my previous partner, and all went down hill from there. Ended up with depression and that's when the pmt started. then tried the pill and it just got a whole lot worse, that just messed my hormones right up! Started to become really evil when I had pmt, and has never really got better since, was glad when I was pregnant lol! Been really bad lately that's why I was reading up on pmdd and thought I may actually suffer from that rather than pmt. But then this month I have none at all, if it is the diet I am definitely sticking to it forever :D

hey stirky hope u r well!!

Damn pmt!!hope u r ok babes

i not been around much this weekend as ive been propping th bar up haha

speak soon luv katie
xxx

Morning Stirky

How are you this morning ?

Your diary was a good read last night, the whole school chair thing made me pmsl. My OH was very interested in the PMT thing as like you i turn into a MONSTER !!! Think the family will love this diet if it does have that effect.

Miss JT

lol reminds me of parents evening. The teacher sits in her chair and we have to pearch a bum cheek on the tiny chairs. I never take anything in she is saying as I am too busy holding onto that chair with my cheeks so I dont fall off!
:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855: You make me laugh hun.

Morning girlies! Thanks Katie and Sass. Yes Katie I'm fine thanks for asking, I'll be especially fine if this plan sorts out my pmt, woo! Will be interseting to see if others experience no pmt on it, me and Jelly so far.

Lol Sass, those chairs were funny! I'm just glad I wasn't the only parent there, luckily there were a couple of us. The little girl sat next to me kept giving me such strange looks lol! My son enjoyed me being there tho bless him.

Down day today and going great so far, green tea, 1 1/2 litres of water and a can of diet coke :D Another busy day, got a meeting at school this afternoon so more little chairs lol!

Tues 22nd Sept - DD and more nice comments :D

It's so weird, in the past couple of weeks since starting juddd I've only just started to notice the weight I've lost so far. I guess I'm getting into new ground now under 12 stone, as haven't been here for well I can't remember! But anyway seems others are noticing it too as had quite a few people comment lately that I look great, I've lost weight etc etc :D That feels good, plus they are asking how so been telling people about juddd, haven't had any negative comments so far :)

Good day today, more little chairs at school lol! Been feeling a bit peckish this eve, more than I have on past few dds, but nothing too bad. Have my french fries still to have which I'll be having in a mo :)

TUES: DD (480) 100% Yay!

Water: 3 1/2 litres

Br: Green tea
Mid morning: Can diet coke 1
2.15pm: Oaty bar 67
Din: WW chicken soup 97
2 x crispbreads 58
Can diet coke 1
Eve: 2 x cream crackers with cheese spread 86
2 x turkey slices 8
Caramel wafer 80
French fries 82

Just catching up after last night. Sorry to hear how your Pmt started :hug99: I had never heard of pmdd but just looked it up. Hopefully this is the begining of the end of PMT for us all. The book mentions the improvement of hot flushes in the menopause but nothing to do with PMT.

Looks like yet another good day for you. I find this diet so much easier than anything else I have tried.

anyway seems others are noticing it too as had quite a few people comment lately that I look great, I've lost weight etc etc :D That feels good,
Yay thats great, you go girl:happy096: It makes it all worth it.

Thanks girlies, yes been loving the comments lol!

Thanks Jelly, it took me quite a long while to get over all that, and it sure didn't help with my weight I just ate more. But I've been in a much better place the past few years or so, this year in particular I have seemed to have got my head sorted properly at last lol! That's why I'm so determined to get to my goal this time, wasn't quite in the right place last time I tried. I'll always be a bit nutty tho teehee!

hey stirky!!

thanks for the rep!!! Sending u lots of hugs!!!

hope u have had a fab day

luv katiexxxxx

Hiya Sarah and everybody else :D Yes had an ok day, been hectic, but nowt unusual there in our house!

This evening hubby had forgotten to get his baccy and couldn't be bothered to go and get it, so I said I'd go to the shop for him. I was actually thinking I'd get something to eat lol, got to the shop and had a look around, nothing caught my fancy :eek: apart from a magazine lol! So got his baccy and my mag and walked back to the car. Then I remembered how last night hubby had gone out and had chips and was going on and on about them! I thought yes I'll get myself a nice bag on chips on the way back. Our nice local chippy is in a little village near us and often is very difficult to park anywhere reasonably close to it. So I thought if I can park yes I'll have them, if I can't then I wasn't meant to. So off I went to drive past and see. There was amazingly a huge space right outside the chippy, but very strangely I drove straight past, came home and had cream crackers with cheese spread instead! Hmmm, juddd has definitely altered my food cravings, I love it but it is very weird! Lol! I feel totally stuffed tonight but haven't overeaten today. Down day tomorrow and as usual looking forward to it :)

Back