Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Hi T! Very hectic weekend as usual lol! Just having a quick catch up then going to bed me thinks, haven't had much time for computer this weekend. But will be back properly tomorrow xx

Well after my sicky day Friday, I had a great UD on Saturday and Sunday (oops) Done all crimbo shopping and Sunday laid daughter new pink carpet and rearranged her bedroom, so completely knackered last night. So had a good work out. So today having a DD and maybe again tom who knows.

Good luck to all.

Right I haven't had a good weekend :angeldevil: But back with it today on a DD! Will report back in later, glad to be having a dd tho as I have eaten too much over the weekend :whistle: Whoops!

I blame us having an oven working again and hubby cooking roast dinner yesterday lol!

Well there is that fact too lol! I definitely haven't been an angel lol! But blaming hubby is always a good option lol ;)

Oh dear I have no hubby to blame! Isn't it amazing how quickly we can revert to old patterns? We can be textbook JUDDDers and then one weekend has us reverting to type! However, back on it today with gusto for me too. Have a good one.

After school run popping into Morrisons and getting some 10 cal soups, Have my vegetable soup for lunch and my 1st cup of tea in my thermos cup for the walk to and fro school. Little bit of comfort and stops me popping into corner soup for something naughty.

Think I have put on the 4lbs I lost this week though. Hopefully not, going to try my water flavoured with a little cordial (sugar free of course) and try to get a least 4 pints in, of course will be running to the toilet all day hehehehe ;)

Hi stirky, just a quick catch up inbetween injured patients and a baby with a sickness bug! Families eh!
I see Juddd as a plan for life so a bit of chocolate here a small gain there and then a loss, is all part of the bigger plan. Have a good day and I will try and catch up later with everyone x

Hi stirky, just a quick catch up inbetween injured patients and a baby with a sickness bug! Families eh!
I see Juddd as a plan for life so a bit of chocolate here a small gain there and then a loss, is all part of the bigger plan. Have a good day and I will try and catch up later with everyone x

I like the attitiude I will have to adopt that one, I also see JUDD as a life plan. I just need to take it a bit easier on an UD I will learn. I also have brought some 10 cal soups today at Morrisons and some option sachets for that choccy moment, so here I come DD.

So far today I have had 1 cup of tea, will have a soup later, and tonight a bowl of home made veg soup before going out on my course, late night tonight.

Mawwwwning stirky!

hope u r well! have u managed to get on top of them orders yet mrs kipling? heheheh

have a fab day

love katie

ps thanks for the info re the glue ear! Im just prayin that her hearin gets better before her app in jan if not improvement im sure i will be back to u askin more questions hehehe

Hey peeps, just a quick pop in! Well yesterdays DD turned into a bit of a MD, will post later, so having another MD today, DD tomorrow and UD Thursday. Well that is the plan!

Have been feeling bit poorly :( Had bad tum tum and felt like I was coming down with a cold this morning, not good :(

Although I have been getting right into the Christmas spirit! yay only 17 more sleeps to go! Wrote the kids cards out with them Sun eve for school, must just get round to doing mine now as I didn't last year oops! Also wrapped most of the pressies yesterday, we still ahve some of the kids ones to get. Then yesterday afternoon me and my little girl went to see the boys in their Christmas play, it was lovely!

Will catch you later peeps! x

Although I have been getting right into the Christmas spirit! yay only 17 more sleeps to go!
OMG is that all.:eek: I had better get my skates on otherwise I'm not going to hit my christmas target!

Hope your feeling better today? My twins both have a sickness bug and aren't eating. Theres alot of bugs going around and Im sure your kids (like mine) pick them up from school and kindly bring them home to share.:(

Hope the DD goes well today.

Hi mate

Sorry not been in touch on diary. Just not been with it really.

Glad to see you are still being a good girl :)

unlike me! hehe xxx

hey stirky!

hope u r doing good!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Stirky,
Hope your food day goes well.
0455.gif

Back