Stirky's JUDDD journey!

Yes I am all snuggled up in my new Jane Norman robe, ooh it's SO SO soft and cozy!! Hibernation is even more appealing now as I really don't wanna take this off, it's lovely!!!! I think Jane Norman go up to size 16, but they are SMALL on sizes there!!! I ordered two tops in size 12 which I knew wouldn't fit me yet but wanted them to look forward to and keep me going lol!!

Realised I didn't mention diet in earlier post lol! I have had a naughty few days whoops!!! Cold weather en all, but I realiesd today this is likely to be around for sometime yet and I've been making silly excuses!! SO tomorrow I'm going to be right back on it with a dd and just wrap up more if I get cold! Tough ain't it, I want to loose weight not end up putting it on because I've been stuffing my face because it's cold, wimping out I reckon!!!

I will be glad to get back to the gym tho! Did intend going back this week with kids back at school, but couldn't because of bloomin weather! And I'm not making excuses now, my gym is in the middle of nowhere only accessible by little lanes, so there was NO WAY I was risking going up there in this snow and ice!! Oh no! So when this weather improves I'll be right back gyming it up lol! Was annoying this week too as my little girl had to miss her two dance classes :( They are out in a little village again along little lanes, so no way was I taking her! I did brave the lanes down to the horse feed place today and they were bad enough! Eeek!! Esp after yesterdays experience!!!

Right I'm off to cozy on the sofa in my snuggly oh so soft cozy robe, hehehe!!!

I think we are all permitted some excesses at this time of year and think of the extra cals we must be burning keeping our body temperature up! Enjoy the robe - sounds wonderful.

Haha, I just realised stirky that we are almost the same weight (see how my weigh in tommorrow goes). I am so tempted to race you to at 140 goal, but then kinda dont want to put that pressure on myself...but then I also kinda do! Haha!

Haha, I just realised stirky that we are almost the same weight (see how my weigh in tommorrow goes). I am so tempted to race you to at 140 goal, but then kinda dont want to put that pressure on myself...but then I also kinda do! Haha!
There is so many of us (what ever diet) trying to get to this 'magic' number. Not sure why :confused: Good luck for your WI:)
I think alot of people miss the gym this kind of year, who wants to make the trip in the snow and exercise...not me. Hope you have a great day:D

Yes we all seem to be aiming for that 10 stone mark. Think it's just a nice round figure to get to lol, so a lot of people opt for that. And if you're like me you don't really know what to aim for as never been there lol!

hey stirky!

hows r day been? u still cold?

oh my goodness i just realised u r only a stone from goal! eeek! u must be sooo proud! Have u decided to start weighin again?

love katie
xx

Sun 10th Jan - UD

Hahaha Katie, no I haven't weighed again, altho thinking I might be a little tad more than a stone from goal :eek: hoping only a couple of pounds more, but tbh staying away from those scales for a while as I was getting rather obsessed with them again! Just got to stick at it and see where I get! WE all have ups and downs along the way, it's just keeping going whatever happens that is importnant. I think most people struggle over Christmas, it's getting your head back in gear after that's the problem!! Mine would be there if it wasn't so bloomin cold!!! I know excuses!!!

Well I didn't have a good dd yesterday :eek:, naughty Stirky! I blame my mum for giving us her left over tin of Quality Street (and I don't even like them that much!!)! :break_diet:

But ud today as having roast for dinner, then right back on track tomorrow! I need it!!

Yes I am with you on the QS. I opened a big box of maltersers yesterday and managed to munch through a third of the box in an hour! Gave the rest to neighbours urgently.

It's not good is it! When my mum gave them to me I said oh yes Mark and the kids will eat them, didn't include me in that too! Although Mark did eat loads so not as bad as it could've been lol!

Well I didn't have a good dd yesterday :eek:, naughty Stirky! I blame my mum for giving us her left over tin of Quality Street (and I don't even like them that much!!)! :break_diet:
Right with you both there. Tins of sweets are my downfall too and I really dont like them much. There is about 55 calories in each one and I can eat 10 at a time :eek: They should be outlawed! Have a good UD, think I might be coming back to juddd sooner than I think :rolleyes:

Woo hoo, yes Jelly please come back lol! Good on you for being on cd as long as you have mind, I don't think I could cope with more than a day of it lol!

Yeah!!! WE WANT JELLY! WE WANT JELLY! WE WANT JELLY!

Okay the snow has sent me a little loopy, sorry.

Awhhhhhh thats guys :gen126: I'm really struggling and if it wasnt for my Drs appointment I would be straight back. I'm kind of doing it anyway as day 1 I stick to CD then day 2 I fail, then its day 1 again. Think I will WI Tuesday after DD and go from there :D

hey stirky!

how was dinner! im still gunna pop lol

hope u had a good day!

xx

Yes roast dinner was yummy, tho didn't have too much like normal lol, I love roast dinner but it doesn't usually love me too much and it's hubby that suffers hahaha!!! Plus I didn't have any eggs so couldn't make yorkshire puds, good thing really!!!

But DEFINITELY having a dd tomorrow after Saturdays failure!! If I don't you can all :whoopass: !!!!! :eek: I'd better do it now!

... im gunna hold u to that mrs!! lol

Back