Stirky's JUDDD journey!

he was stood right in front of me too, so had lovely view of his bum ;)
lol next time take you binoculars!:peep:I would!

Hope your having a fab time decluttering;) evict them spiders!

naught stirky!..pooor splodge hehe

hope u r well!

xxxxxxx

Hi Stirky, hope youdon't mind me jumping in. I'm new to this. Been on Juddd for a week only want to lose about half a stone, but loved reading your thread. This is the first time I have properly dieted, finding it hard to shift that last bit after 2nd baby.

coooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi Stirky! Hope all is okay with you. I have been AWOL for several days too. Look forward to catching up when you're back.

me think stirky is still oggling football coach heheheh

me think stirky is still oggling football coach heheheh

PMSL!!! Maybe I would've been but didn't take Cal last Saturday as it'd been snowing so thought sod it and stayed in bed a little longer!!!

Sorry girlies!!

Hello hello! Sorry I haven't been around much, mind has been elsewhere this past week or so.

Thanks to all of you popping in to check up on me lol!

Yes Splodge is fine, she's forgiven me and been having lots of cuddles! Went for her post op check on Friday and all was fine :)

Wow it's been a long past week, although can't quite believe it's Feb already!! Where did January go???

Well will check back in soon girlies xxx

Hello hello! Sorry I haven't been around much, mind has been elsewhere this past week or so.

Thanks to all of you popping in to check up on me lol!

Yes Splodge is fine, she's forgiven me and been having lots of cuddles! Went for her post op check on Friday and all was fine :)

Wow it's been a long past week, although can't quite believe it's Feb already!! Where did January go???

Well will check back in soon girlies xxx

yeaaaaay! the wanderer returns :p

you r right stirky! its gone soooo fast it will be xmas b4 we know it! its scares the hell outta me hehe

hope u r well lovely

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hahaha, yes I seem to talk to myself a lot at home too! Well I try to talk to hubby and kids but it goes in one ear and straight out the other side most of the time!!

Had a hectic weekend as usual, been doing lots of cleaning, the mad blitz has started, will probably take me all week lol! Why do the weekends always go so fast?

Hope all is good with you xx

Back