stomach bug and sickness

AmyE

I've got some kind of stomach bug and can't keep anything down and running to the toilet alot (yuck sorry)

Do I keep taking the packs or wait till it goes? I've looked on the official site and can't find any information on this.

xx

i had a stomach problem last week

i did what i do for my daughter (shes fed with a high cal formula milk)

i went to fluids only during the day, fluids are very important but you know this im sure. i wasnt really holding the water down but im sure some would be absorbed.

when it got to the evening and i hadnt been sick in a hour then i made a half shake but i used double the water to make it gentler on the tum. i managed to get in 2 packs a day that way for the next couple days (missing packs not advisable but couldnt get anymore in without it all coming back)

otherwise doctors sugest the BRAT diet to settle tums. Banana's, Rice (white), Appes (stewed), Toast (dry and white)

Thanks :) I've only got soups at the moment until I can get more shakes from CDC, I've tried a soup but couldn't keep it down so I've had water and a bit of dry bread, which so far is staying put (WI doomed this week lol)

drinking as much water as poss though

oh poor you, ring your CDC for advice too I think, though what people say above is about right too
xx

Back