Stop kidding myself

Ok bad some time out sort of a holiday and it's been pretty full on eating as I have been with family and that always means eating and drinking! So got back on the scales and amazed they only have risen to 14.01, back to cd today and get back in control, I know I am going to be sooooo hungry but can do it and these extra pounds will fall off again. Not beating myself up as am ok about giving myself time out and then getting my head together again and back on track. Still getting lots of comments about weight loss and loads of nice things said so I know I am on the right track.

You always manage to get right back on track! You're so darned focused. :)
Well done on not gaining much, you'll be back to where you left off in a week I'm sure. How was your holiday? How's the back, are the exercises helping now?

Miss you Tf&G :-(

Ok a month of further sabotage and I am back!

The scales have now risen to a whopping 14.6, oh dear, and i have been back to my CDC and restocked ready for a week of hard core SS+.

Don't know why I had to do it but what is different is that I am back whereas normally I would have continued eating and given up totally until all the weight was back on plus some more.

My back is really bad and I almost felt the more I told myself I needed to loose the weight for my back the more I ate, like a child being told to loose the weight made me want to sabotage myself. I have to get a grip of this two and a half stone and then see what effect it has on my back.

So, I have a busy day today which will help and i feel ready especially want to get back to the water which I have really neglected. I know I can do this I want to look after myself and i need to do it because of my back.

Anyone else still out there???

14.4 today so I have started !! That's good as I was 2lbs heavier two days ago.

OH just offered me fish and chips! I tried to explain the eating has stopped but it does not seem to go in!

How do you manage to just get straight back on track all the time? Well done. I'm starting my plan on Monday hopefully. So i take it the swing didn't help your back?

Weigh in today, so I will be in interested to see what her scales say. They are usually 3lbs heavier than mine. Posted in Illa's thread about catching my reflection in the mirror at the cinema last night and thought how fat I still look and it was a bit of a wake up call! Helped me not think about popcorn and ice-cream! I am sick of not wanting to see any photos of myself andi have to know if being slim will help my back, I can't imagine that an extra two stone dragging on my skeleton can be helping and there is only one way to find out and it's up to me to do something about it.

Busy day so I better get cracking!

Ello, found you :)
Looks like you're doing great, when is next weigh in? I weigh in monday, would love a loss like yours this week, crappy 1lb last week boo! Have good one x

Thanks WI on thursday and just take as it comes feel quite ok about it. Half term starts Friday so looking forward to my babies being home for two weeks, my babies are 18 and15! BTW we were in el gouna this time last year so my oldest could kite surf, really really wish we were there this time but budget does not allow!

Oh away so much easier as fridge bare! Will have to be careful with two teens in the house as the food in the house rockets!

Ah nice one! Did you enjoy it? We live in Dahab which is close to sharm (without the commercial resorts ), tonnes of wind surfers & kite surfers here too, check us out if you plan a ksurfing holiday again its gorgeous here x

So this is how my life runs at the moment:

Up at 6.30 dress in trackies, leave house at 6.50 to go to chiropractor
Go to pool walk up and down or swim on back and generally look like an idiot while everyone else ploughs up and down looking professional!
Come home
Porridge
Cycle round with dog, can't walk him
Go on inversion bed for five mins
Work
Soup
Work
Inversion table
Chicken and some veg or boiled eggs
Neck exercises
Bed

Yeah I know you are all so jealous at my exciting life!!! NOT

Well done hun! You're doing what you can and that's fabulous!
A lot of people can do a lot more and end up doing a lot less! :)
xxx

Thanks Katie, giving it til Christmas to see if it works along with weight loss, but it's a bit blooming boring and sometimes lonely! Only other option is some very scary surgery.....

Oo, metal mouth tonight and feeling like I have hot flushes! Most people complain about feeling cold so not sure what to make of that, although cos I have been swimming most morning I have forgotten to put my HRT gel on my thighs so maybe it's real hot flushes! Blimey better slap the gel on from tomorrow.

Feel very in the zone, weigh in tomorrow.

Awake early, more ketosis signs! My scales show another 3lbs off so I am happy with that, will wait and see what CDC scales say but they weigh heavier than mine.
Fridge is stocked for children but also plenty of chicken as I sometimes split my SS + meal and have a nibble of chicken in the afternoon.

Chiro this morning but going to stay in bed until the last minute! Then swim then weigh in, then work, last meeting today is 5.30pm then home meal and bed!

Note to self, do not eat sugar free mints while waiting for meeting, which luckily I was in charge of so when I needed to cut it short and get home to the loo nobody noticed!! Drastic effect...

Back