Stop kidding myself

Ok two days where thought my back felt a bit better, don't if that's because I have learnt what not to do to make it worse of if the exercises are kicking in.

Scales down a tiny bit today so feel a bit more like I am in the 13's and now got to stick there and not sabotage.

One child off to London for the day and night and one here for the day doing some work for a level project!

Got to keep chugging the water, am managing four litres per day at the mo plus peppermint tea and black coffee..

Just cant seem to get through the whole day without cracking at the moment. Shake then soup all fine, then hanging around in kitchen ate a whole load of fruit and some slices of ham. Made omelette for supper and couldn't resist some cheese and ham in it. Don't why I am doing this again..

Need three good days now before wi on Monday, water has been good so that's a positive.

Haven't put on but haven't lost either..

I wouldn't worry too much about what you ate. Ham and cheese are ketosis friendly and fruit's good for you, might not be good for ketosis but at least you're making healthy choices. This means you're bound to do well after You reach your goal right? Be good for the next 3 days. Like you told me, it's not a race. That really struck home when I read that. It's made me put things in a more realistic perspective. Go play some tennis today and tomorrow and I bet you'll still have a good loss on Monday x

Thanks Cee, got a match on Sunday so that might help! Pity my back is bad again today, must be that clearing up and filing does not agree with me! How about you??

I was OK until 10 minutes ago when I caved into tortillas with Philadelphia full fat spread. Maybe I should have some fruit like you. Sigh! I'm so tired and weak. I'll have a pear and then get back on. :-(

So it's WI today and I am not sure what to expect, especially as the CdC scales are a bit dodgy. She is moving so will ask today about her referring me to someone else.

Planning a good week this week, most of my household are away so not so much food temptation around, which will help.

Back bad, really starting to wonder where this is going, as the exercises are not really having the effect that I hoped for, but am carrying on with them anyway, only a couple of weeks til my scan.

Good luck with WI, have you weighed yourself again on your scales this morning? Sorry to hear your back is hurting again. It might be a case of two steps forward, one step back. At least after the scan you'll know whether to continue the exercises or not. Hoping you have a good week too as it should be easier without the clan around.
I was wondering, have you had to buy new clothes yet?

Still a 13.13 so not sure if her scales will show anything.

I of course have a marvellous selection of clothes that I have either not been able to wear or were tight but now look right!!!! I probably have enough clothes to see me down the next two stone too!

How are you feeling today?

WI lost 3 lbs,yeah,so thats 22lbs so far, not sure what my scales will say tomorrow,as that's what I am really going by.

Hot hot hot, lying in the sun, yes!!

Wow! Well done. You are really doing so well. You'll have your 2 stones within a couple if weeks. I'm really impressed and very happy for you xx

well done hun ! i hope i can get to where you are im only on day four 22lbs is fantastic

hayley x x

Hiya! What's your plan for the week, with mostly no one at home, and how's the back?

I think my back is almost worse on a daily basis! Walking is hell, like cramp/burning/someone drilling in my bottom! Anyway scan in two weeks then I might have some news..

This morning 13.12, happy, as I went out for dinner last night, chicken and green beans, really really wanted a pud but for the first time ever said no and ate a few mouthfuls of the OH cheesecake.

Today OH goes and DS so just me and DD and she goes on thurs! So shakes and bars at the ready. Also found a new CDC near me and made an app for next week so will tell the other one as she is moving in two weeks and yesterday was clearly dying to get me out of the house so she could pack more! Also the new one is £6.30 a WEEK cheeper, feel a bit ripped off...

Doctors this morning to check weight and including what I lost before CD, I have lost 2 stone, yeah, this is since January. So happy with that just under 2 stone to go now. According to doctor bmi now 29 .

That's really good progress! I'm sure they were quite impressed at the surgery. You're catching up with me again. Haha! You'll soon go past me. I'm 13. 10!
Sorry about your back. Are you still able to do the exercises? What a nightmare. Have you tried writing a diary for the pain. Maybe you might find a trend for how it starts or what triggers it?
Well done avoiding dessert. Couldn't have been easy. :)

Awake early early with DS on plane and worrying about him!

Weight 13.10 today, yeah, yeah, yesterday not much water so got to make up for that today. Quiet day so can happily chug without worrying about running to the loo all day.

Have been reading up about some additional stretches for my back don't know if they will work but its got to be worth a try to ease this nerve pain which is hurting so bad.

Now DD away too so having a quiet day. Porridge and soup for lunch.

My CDC is moving so have found a new one. Made appointment for next week and cancelled the old one. She was very nice about it and the real bonus is the new one is cheaper! Quite a lot cheaper.

Don't reckon much on this weather!

Where is everyone today the forum seems very quiet..

OH back today and having a weekend away so looking forward to that. Scales have gone up 2lbs! Hmmmm, not so good, gonna have to seriously work on that this weekend, I think I haven't been quite so good about my water which does not help.

Been dipping in and out of Linda spangle, sometimes the exercises are all about eating so it's not that helpful.

Lots of time spent with close up inspection of my carpets doing back exercises with apparently little result! Carpets look ok tho!

Hiya. I admire your resilience. You stick to CD and the exercises even when things aren't totally going the way you like. I could do with some of that. Is it easier now or still a daily struggle?

Planned weekend away, coming home today, so started my day with my porridge. DS and DD still away so can have a good few days doing my thing without the food for teenagers around!

Dont know what the scales are going to say tomorrow, and I start with new CDC on Wednesday so that will be interesting. Food wise have tried to do my best but have been eating, but the really teller will be the effect of drinking again. Had wine all weekend and a couple of sneaky cocktails. Got to hit the water big time but as its a three hour journey home have got to be cautious! Not too worried about any gains as i know ICANN get them off quickly now I am on plan again

Back still bad, one week til MRI scan. Managed some walking yesterday as went to an outdoor event and did ok but pain came on as I was walking back to the car.

Am missing the support of Cee and SW!

Back