Stop moaning about the price!!!

ChrissyRiley

Silver Member
I'm so sick of friends and family sniping at me about the price of this diet!!
Before cambridge I was on no diet at all, and spent around £40-£50 a week on shopping,
Plus I had about 2-3 takeaways a week at around £10-£15 a time
Not to mention all the choccies crisps and other junk I was buying, at around £5-£10 a week
So really I'm saving money AND losing weight!
Sorry for the rant was just sick of hearing all the negatives!

SO agree with this!!
All i ever hear is people saying how expensive Cambridge is.. and yeah it might seem like alot when you have to hand over (£50 for me as she comes to my house) each week, but like you say when you think about all the take aways, meals out etc you used to have.. its really nothing. PLUS we see amazingg results!! :)

I agree too, i pay £42 a week which sounds like a lot but i used to spend way more when you add up shopping, takeaways and trips to the shop for crisps and chocolate!

I'm saving loads on not nipping to the buttie shop for my dinner every day!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

I totally agree so i tell people i pay £8 a day which i was spending more on just lunch before i started the diet so it is definitely not expensive.

I agree Im def better off , dunno about other mums but Im buying less crap in for my family as well
x

Mo-Jo said:
I agree Im def better off , dunno about other mums but Im buying less crap in for my family as well
x

Yes, and I'm making sure they eat more fruit too! AND I've found I'm treating them with a special bubble bath or nail polish or magazine instead of
Cake, chocolate etc!

Week 1, -7lb | Week 2, - 2lb (different scales, new CDC) | Week 3, -4lb

I agree. i love and lived to cook and bake and the money on food,wine and gin alone in a month was fierce. Im actually better off. i have seen a lovely painting i like that Im going to buy if i hit my July goal x

I have to do step 2 for one week this week and for one days food for the week I spent 36 in Asda this diet it £41.30 a week so I don't think it's expensive at all and that proved it for me

Back