Stop/Prevent the binging! By WMBB and CupCakeKatie

yes bfs are totally the blame for blowin the diet :) lol
either im happy eating away same as him eg large pizza(i can handle that no hassle) chips (not a bother to me!!) chocolate(i dont even get full lol) then i get depressed for blowin it and gaining then on the other side of the coin wer at a resturaunt hes tuckin into banoffi pie after a steak and creamy potatoe concotion whilst im still pickin at the leaves i ordered whilst all the while tryin to count the points in my head!!!

oh and no binge last night!!! heres to day two bring it on woop woop!!! :)

Welldone on no binging, im fancying a binge atm but im trying to restrain myself!!! i may go and have a mini milk instead

oh minimolk all the way where can i buy them i cant seem to find them anywhere :(

tesco they're in a box in the freezers that look like cupboards above the chest freezers with the tubs on icecream in...( im assuming that most tescos stores are set out the same). look for the icelollies they'll be close to them.

tescos here i come :) i now have the huuuugest craving for a minimilk!!!lol

They are with the icelollies Bikinibod. Had my dinner now and not got any points left other than or some strawberries, want to binge on chocolate cereal bars but not going to. Will have my strawbs and some jellys if i am desperate. I can do this!!!!!!!!!! *wrestler pose*

yeah i want some harvester bars.... or white chocolate, or both but i wont, im off to brush my teeth lol

exactly sure all we have to think in our heads is "i really want X" but you know what ill have it tomorrow instead :) by then the craving will be gone for X and if not then at least wel have the points available for X lol the x is whatever food your craving i sound like im describing some cia thin lol

was tempted to take a spoon to the chocolate spread earlier lol

Welcome. We're going to do the month of march with out fail :)

Hey I am loving this thread. I too binge regularly, I manage about 4 good days then reward myself with loads of naughty treats hence I go round in circles and loose nothing. My other downfall is when I go out drinking (only actually go out once a month) but when I go out I really binge drink then being rough the next day I comfort eat all my favourite stodgy food. This morning I am 8st 9.5lbs and I desperately want to get to 8st 2lbs (I am only 5ft 1in so think that is a good weight to be for my height, that is what I was before giving birth and I liked being that weight) by May for going on holiday. I am going out this Saturday so I am going to save 2 points a day starting from today and will have gone to the gym 3 times this week so hoping that will balance me out. I will stick to vod/diet coke and I will make sure I do not go over the top with the amount I drink and no binging on Sun! I will try to join you all on this challenge xxx

Welcome to our no binging challenge. i plan for going out. i make a limit on the drinks im going to have so 1) i dont go over points and 2) i dont feel crap in the morning. i get a happy blanace of a bit tipsy but not hammered.

I need to be here too, I had bulemia for years and in ways I suppose I still do, so here I go - one month binge free!

Welcome everyone, its day 3 and all is going well so far :)

Welcome to our challenge everyone. Hows day three going?

if my weigh in on friday is a good result im treating myself to some haribo. with in my points ofcourse :)

Back