Stop/Prevent the binging! By WMBB and CupCakeKatie

hows everyone doing on the not binging front? we've almost conquered a week you should be proud of yourselves :)

Had my weigh in yesterday & I only lost 0.5lb:( I know I was bad last week until I found this thread on Tues so I hope to see the benefit next week.
Well I had my first binge free weekend in ages, ate & drank on sat but did not go OTT & did not carry it on today - thanks for the support, it really helps;)

Well done on your loss, half a lb is a good achievment its the equivilent to 4 sausages!!!

mmmmm..........4 sausages sounds good LOL!!!

I lost a pound, need to try harder if want to lose 7 pounds by April. 2nds each week from now seems a bit far fetched. Sigh.

Welldone cupcake! 1lb is a great loss be proud of yourself!!!!!

hows everyone doing today? i've used my points stupidly today, bloody cereal bars but im having a nice dinner tonight and going to have some sweeties as i have promised to try and eat more lol

hello do you mind if i join in i'm also a fellow binger lol weekends are just the worst! We OTT saturday :( but managed to stop mid binge lastnight so still within my points so 6 days out of 7 for first WI tomorrow night. Hope everyone else is doing ok on this new week! xx

ofcourse u can join us :) welcome to our thread, we've officially gone one week with out binging wooo

Yup welcome to our anti-binging thread, i just had some haribo but didnt eat the whole pack, im well proud of myself lol

yeah its hard not to eat all of it, but i am so determined to not binge this month! especially since i know at the end of the month i have my birthday and my other half is taking me out

Well good luck on your weight loss journey, this site has be great for help, motivation and tip! XX

fair enough! i have one booked in june so trying to lose all the weight by then. i have 4lbs to get to goal but i do want to lose a bit more aftere that.

yeah hopefully by the end of this month so i can go clothes shopping woooo!

Back