Stop/Prevent the binging! By WMBB and CupCakeKatie

Everyone doing well - thats fab !!! Day 3. last night I had a bottle of water beside me and managed to go from 7pm to 10.45pm when I went to bed without eating - yea me!!!! Just about to have dinner tonight then nothing again till bed.:flirt2:

Well done i've had dinner so nothing for me, except maybe a cup of tea :)

I decided to go over my points slightly tonight as i was saintly all day and was really feeling like bingeing after dinner as bf had cake for pudding so have had a fibre bar and a strawberry yog and am feeling much better. Only 3 points over which i will save tomorrow. Glad i controlled the binge and cured it with what i wanted.

Well done for not falling off the wagon!!! i almost have, theres a bag or haribo in my sight.

i wont i have brushed my teeth and tucked my self up in bed lol the haribo are now out of sight!! im determined to last a month! im going to have the haribo at the weekend anyway with saved points :)

STEP AWAY FROM THA HARIBO I REPEAT STEP AWAY FROM THE HARIBO lol
day three all the way really psyched to be able to say for one whole week i didnt go over my points and so didnt binge :) friday sat and sunday is gonna be tough one people gonna need all the support i can!!! :) well done evryone !!

saving my 3 today and am well on track, planned out all my food already and its going to be a good day! :D

ive my weigh in tomorrow so gonna eat most of my points earlier on so tis well digested by the morning and also gonna eat low points today jus to help with tomorro :) today is a good day i can feel it! :)

no binging for me tonight, but i can smell some sort of american food being cooked in my house and it smells sooooooooooooooo tastey

no binging for me tonight, but i can smell some sort of american food being cooked in my house and it smells sooooooooooooooo tastey

resist it, i do lol ... thursday in my house is fry night basically everything is just rubbish like deep fat fried chips and fried eggs ... like no no no no no ....!!! LOL

and then theres me who is sitting there with my lovely healthy un-saturated fatty dinner ..

it makes me feel good when i resist it aswell :)

x

yeah i had a shower instead and im going to tank a pint of water because my water intake has be absolutely rubbish the past few days

Thats what Im doing too - ive managed 1ltr tonight!! Been so good last few days cant believe it - just really want to keep it up over the weekend. Im going out Sat from 1pm to late to eat & drink have saved points & plan to have G&Slimtonic & no wine were havin tapas for food so I will try really hard to choose well:D

day four done! im looking forward to 1) weigh in tomorrow 2) my haribo treat :)

i may make a ww friendly lemon cake too...

Well the weekend is almost here guys, this is the tricky time of the week , stay strong :)

you are all doing so well! I on the other hand have had a horrendeous week! got a wedding tonight and going to spa on sun so I will get straight back on track next week. Good luck everyone for the weekend! I'm feeling like crap for not sticking to my points so bear in mind how great you will feel Monday morning when you haven't "fell off the wagon"
Good luck x x

didnt do well last nigh or so far today either but startin right now..... :)

was sooooooooooooooooooo close to binging tonight. but then came on here! pheeeeeeeeeew

I started off good then ate some french bread & nearly lost it & ate the whole thing, so I threw it out:eek:. Bought if for the kids to have with their dinner( what an excuse I know!) wont buy trigger foods again. Off to bed now weigh in tomo.....

well done on binge avoiding!!! that was strong, i miss french baguette sooooooooooooooooo much. but i can never find any with nutritional info on them.

Back