Stopped losing on Induction, Help pllzzzzz! :(

gorgehun80

Hi everyone,
I posted a thread last week saying how pleased I was with my weightloss. I lost 9lbs on my first week on induction but havent lost anything at all the last 7 days! I have been extremely strict and drinking about 6-8 glasses of water a day and I go to the gym 5 times a week and do a mix of cardio and situps/weights. I am getting really disheartened by not seeing any weightloss this week?My typical day goes:
Breakfast: 3 egg omlette made with 3 rashers smoked back bacon and around 1.5oz cheese
Lunch: Chicken breast fried in olive oil with salad leaves
Dinner: Rump steak fried in butter and pepper with 1-2 cups of brocolli and around 1oz cheese. After my dinner I have half cup Asda diet lemonade which is made with sucralose, no aspartenme etc.
Pleeeease if anyone can give me some advice it would be greatly apprecieated. I am going on holiday beginning of May and need to lose at least another 1.5 stones by then
Thanks
xxxx

Hi Tess It's probably PISS Post Induction Stall Syndrome. Your body is adjusting to weight loss is all. Stick with it, but make sure you've had no carb creep this week.

Hi hon - well done on 1st weeks loss, but your body will need time to catch up! week 2 on diet is hard, as week 1 weight loss is mainly water x

I'm new to this site and sort new to Atkins . My husband has been doing this for years but I've never had much succes. He looses so much quicker than I do that I usually get discouraged and give up. This time I am ultra determined. My son is getting married end of may and I will not be fat for this event! I'm confused about how to navigate this site but I really want to find a friend to exchange support with. Separate from my husband. Ha ha help?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi marycarolann :) welcome to atkins and best of luck!

Hi Mary - Men always lose much quicker and in bigger amounts than women, it's a hormonal thing. I know it's a pain but don't let your husband's losses make you feel bad about yours. Ask him not to tell you, if that helps.

I'm new to this site and sort new to Atkins . My husband has been doing this for years but I've never had much succes. He looses so much quicker than I do that I usually get discouraged and give up. This time I am ultra determined. My son is getting married end of may and I will not be fat for this event! I'm confused about how to navigate this site but I really want to find a friend to exchange support with. Separate from my husband. Ha ha help?

Hi and welcome, yes we do lose faster I'm afraid.

Hi Marycarolann, come on in- dont be shy :D

Thanks for the kind welcome:) it makes me want to try even harder! I did gain a lb. Yesterday and I was sooo careful:(

You need to post what you are eating on the "what are we eating" thread and we can help and advise you if you are going wrong anywhere - it might just help - maybe do yourself a diary too?

Welcome :D

Hi everyone,
I posted a thread last week saying how pleased I was with my weightloss. I lost 9lbs on my first week on induction but havent lost anything at all the last 7 days! I have been extremely strict and drinking about 6-8 glasses of water a day and I go to the gym 5 times a week and do a mix of cardio and situps/weights. I am getting really disheartened by not seeing any weightloss this week?My typical day goes:
Breakfast: 3 egg omlette made with 3 rashers smoked back bacon and around 1.5oz cheese
Lunch: Chicken breast fried in olive oil with salad leaves
Dinner: Rump steak fried in butter and pepper with 1-2 cups of brocolli and around 1oz cheese. After my dinner I have half cup Asda diet lemonade which is made with sucralose, no aspartenme etc.
Pleeeease if anyone can give me some advice it would be greatly apprecieated. I am going on holiday beginning of May and need to lose at least another 1.5 stones by then
Thanks
xxxx

Do you eat the same thing every day? Maybe you need to branch out a bit more to A) stop you getting bored and B) stop your body getting used to it, you need to keep it guessing a bit lol

Thanks for the kind welcome:) it makes me want to try even harder! I did gain a lb. Yesterday and I was sooo careful:(

and don't weight daily, it doesn't help.

Back