1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

strange cravings!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

I was wondering if any1 else craved random things.. last time i did LT i had a really strong craving for celery soup.. which was weird as i wouldnt eat that normally even if i could.. i thought it was just a random thing.. but this time round.. i still want celery soup!i cant stop thinking about it. weird!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

I want things that i would never want before. To be honest if i could id eat anything right now!!!

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

i think im too determined tonight to even eat.. the guilt drives me insane! but if absolutly forced.. some peperoni pizza wold be great! i hate mushroom soup.. even the smell turns my stomach.. so i have a wee sniff of that wen im starving.. puts me right off. :D

5. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Well-Known Member

I cooked Lasagne for my two boys today and the smell nearly drove me insane I hink I drank two litres of water while cooking it.

6. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

My cravings have been one of my old faves..Banana, Peanut butter on wholemeal toast (drools) :cry:But one day when I have got down to my ideal weight I can have it again in moderation of course, And not the whole loaf and a jar of peanut butter like I would have done :D

7. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Toast is my apsolute biggest weakness! Right now its brussels pate on it but wow...love toast. marmite, peanut butter (im there with u bubble lol), anything!

Think id eat anything put infront of me. On day 2 i was eyeing up the dogs choccy bones ...(my dog has a thing for chocolate so she has bonios coated in dog friendly chocolate!).... I resisted, thank god!

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Well-Known Member

Lol!!! I was feeding someone's cats in my first month and I tell you, some of those flavours smelt good!!!! Now they turn my stomach but at the time I was sooooooo hungry!!!!

I love the smell of lasagne, I cook it for my children a couple of times a month and when I'm dishing up ............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My biggest craving has been for salmon and salad! If Mr Tesco is reading this can I have some on special offer in November? I'd buy plenty!!!!!

x

9. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Well-Known Member

Crisp was always my downfall but now all i can think about is toast and the lovely looking fruit in my fridge, but i guess its better than crisps and chocolate and as you say its not forever as long as its in moderation x