Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

strange cravings!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missy3, 30 August 2008 Social URL.

1. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I was wondering if any1 else craved random things.. last time i did LT i had a really strong craving for celery soup.. which was weird as i wouldnt eat that normally even if i could.. i thought it was just a random thing.. but this time round.. i still want celery soup!i cant stop thinking about it. weird!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pizzle84

pizzle84 I will do this!!!

Diet:
    SW
    I want things that i would never want before. To be honest if i could id eat anything right now!!!

4. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i think im too determined tonight to even eat.. the guilt drives me insane! but if absolutly forced.. some peperoni pizza wold be great! i hate mushroom soup.. even the smell turns my stomach.. so i have a wee sniff of that wen im starving.. puts me right off. :D

5. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I cooked Lasagne for my two boys today and the smell nearly drove me insane I hink I drank two litres of water while cooking it.

6. MorbidBubblewrap

MorbidBubblewrap Is thinking positive!

Diet:
    Lipotrim *WOOHOO*
    My cravings have been one of my old faves..Banana, Peanut butter on wholemeal toast (drools) :cry:But one day when I have got down to my ideal weight I can have it again in moderation of course, And not the whole loaf and a jar of peanut butter like I would have done :D

7. Sarahv25

Sarahv25 Always welcome new m8's!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Toast is my apsolute biggest weakness! Right now its brussels pate on it but wow...love toast. marmite, peanut butter (im there with u bubble lol), anything!

Think id eat anything put infront of me. On day 2 i was eyeing up the dogs choccy bones ...(my dog has a thing for chocolate so she has bonios coated in dog friendly chocolate!).... I resisted, thank god!

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Lol!!! I was feeding someone's cats in my first month and I tell you, some of those flavours smelt good!!!! Now they turn my stomach but at the time I was sooooooo hungry!!!!

I love the smell of lasagne, I cook it for my children a couple of times a month and when I'm dishing up ............................!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My biggest craving has been for salmon and salad! If Mr Tesco is reading this can I have some on special offer in November? I'd buy plenty!!!!!

x

9. Cuddily mum

Cuddily mum Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Crisp was always my downfall but now all i can think about is toast and the lovely looking fruit in my fridge, but i guess its better than crisps and chocolate and as you say its not forever as long as its in moderation x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.