Strange looks in Asda!

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hello Sweeties :)

Just had to write a quick thread to say that I got some very strange looks whilst I was in Asda (And no I didn't have toilet paper stuck to my shoe or my skirt tucked into my knickers!)

My trolley consisted of 24 Cheestrings, 24 Babybels and 32 Laughing Cow Light Cheese Triangles! I think everyone must of thought I was a Mouse in disguise and then to make it worse I filled the Conveyor Belt and the Cashier said and I quote 'Do you like cheese?!?' I mean would I really have 80 Cheese Items on there if I didn't LOL!

Anyways it wasn't really that interesting but did make me smile so thought I would share it! X

Lol! :)

Jo x

Lol! :)

Jo x

Glad it made someone smile! X Nearly as bad as yesterday in the pub ordering a dressed side salad without the dress, they looked at me very oddly and then said do you prefer trousers! X

That's amusing.

I remember I was mortified when I was buying food just for myself and the cashier asked if I was having a party. I had so much chocolate on the conveyerbelt...

That's amusing.

I remember I was mortified when I was buying food just for myself and the cashier asked if I was having a party. I had so much chocolate on the conveyerbelt...

Ha ha ha! Did you go a very bright shade of red?!? X

Lol when I do this sort of thing I tend to go to the self checkout as I get so embarrassed!

Back