Strawberry Milkshakes

Teresa1970

Im just wondering if there is anyone on here that actually like the strawberry shake I personally have been sick trying to take them but I see a lot of ppl post the same thing, :rolleyes::rolleyes: So hidden strawberry lovers show yourself :D:D

Strawberry Shakes are VILE! Its the little white lumps in them that turn my stomach and the actual taste lol!!!! YUK YUK YUK.

I like the strawberry flavour!!!! As for the lumps... try using an electric whisk :) I have also found I prefer to make mine with 550mls water (the added water counts towards the 3-4 litres we should drink) and if I whisk them in the Lipotrim shaker, it comes out nice and frothy!! (The chocolate ones do too!)

I do use an electric whisk and I can never get the little white lumps/balls out if the Strawberry shake lol. Maybe its just me???

I can't stand the vanilla shakes....when I did this first time round I lived on them for months and think it was kinda an OD on them tbh~lol~

Now I'm finding that the soup isn't too bad but mainly having strawberry and chocolate shakes. I am only on a part week this week...but as I'm doing 100% TFR then it might be alright and tbh any loss will be welcome :D x x x

strawberry .. is my favourite shake ... i am lucky i like them all

I'm with Mark .. Strawberry is my fave 'virgin' shake ... Prefer my vanilla enhanced with coffee and choc shake hot with a little mint tea!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am not really a fan of strawberry shakes. I don't like the very creamy and sweet taste of it. I like mango better. :)

Mango ? .... Whats the Mango ? I am on the Man plan and its Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry and Chicken soup. If you ladies are getting treats like Mango and not sharing I aint gonna be happy !

Isnt mango on the maintanance plan not the 100% plan? Ive seen it online like a summer fruits one?
p.s i like the strawberry with lots of water, i love the vanilla with lots of ice and i did like the chicken soup but ive just had a bowl and for some reason its knocked me sick.

i have my shakes as a mousse and drink extra fluid along side it. i also like the choc hot and add a sweetner nice at tea time and its a change to hae them warm.

I had my 1st Strawberry today and it was ok... I like the vanilla plus its really nice with some coffee added. Not tried the mint tea added to choc flavour yet, but thats next on my agenda. Anything for a bit of variety as this diet is very limited isnt it ...... I actually really enjoy the chicken soup too (doesnt taste particularly like chicken) BUT its nice... reminds me of cuppa soups ha ha. Everyones diff with taste though hey.... Lou xx

I wasn't too happy with the strawberry either haha! The other two are ok and ace with coffee... im loving them like that!

and as for the chichen soup.... pepper! that makes it really nice!

Has anyone tried the shakes as mousse yet?

xx
:eek::):rolleyes:

Hi,
I tried the choc a a mousse and hated it !! To me it tasted salty and just not very nice at all Y U C K!!! Like the tip about the soup though ta :)
L xx

I know it sounds weird but I stick a fresh mint leaf in the shaker and the strawberry tastes quite nice now. Don't knock it till you try it!

I'm a strawberry lover. I mix it with 180ml of freezing cold water so it's lovely and thick. Delish. I almost cried the first time i tried each of the shakes. I thought they were vile. Now I love my strawberry and chocolate shakes!!

Back