Strawberry Milkshakes

peach pip said:
I wasn't too happy with the strawberry either haha! The other two are ok and ace with coffee... im loving them like that!

and as for the chichen soup.... pepper! that makes it really nice!

Has anyone tried the shakes as mousse yet?

xx
:eek::):rolleyes:

Yes I always have mousse for breakfast strawberry. When my kids say what's that I answer yogurt, I prefer the mousse to shakes and I get to use a spoon

I quite like the strawberry shake, it's the chocolate one I can't stand! I'm afraid I've got into a "routine" now..vanilla iced with coffee for breakfast, strawb for lunch, and soup for dinner enhanced with a whole dried chilli - which my chemist has told me off for!
The mango sounds lush though..

wat mint tea is ok to use with chocolate ? fill me in ladies

Yuck, the shakes are all vile but strawberry takes the biscuit. I threw up in my mouth the first time I tried it!!! (Seriously). Thank goodness for the soup, and weirdly I'm starting to get into the flapjacks - they're nasty but at least are in a solid format!

Peach !!...... I put pepper in my soup once and it knocked me out of Ketosis for 4 days ! .. My chemist phoned Lipotrim while I was there and she put me on the phone. They said that Pepper is a big no-no and will effect my weight loss drastically. Sorry to put a downer on it for you, but you are better off not having it.

Cannot get the hang of making them into mousses :( tried and it was RANK!

Just think I stick to them being shakes ....and 1 2 3 down the hatch ;) done till next meal time ~lol~ x x x

I LOVE strawberry! To be honest I actually really like them all! I feel quite lucky because it sounds like some of you really struggle with certain flavours :-( Sorry to hear that. Xxx

Hi loopy,

I make a mint not choc every night ... Such a treat! ..

So first I brew a peppermint tea bag in some hot water not much only 50mls (less than half a cup) for a few mins

Then I make up my choc shake in my shaker with 175mls of cold water like normal (I use less wate cause I like my hot choc nice n thick so it seems creamy!)

I then add the two together in a jug and I have a good coffee machine so I froth and heat up my mint tea and shake with it and then pour into a lovely big mug!

Have to say its lovely .. And the warmth and creamy texture is so good feels like it's naughty ... almost!

So people have mentioned heating the shake may kill the nutrients but so long as it doesn't change the calories or knock me out of ketosis I don't mind!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mackie197 said:
I quite like the strawberry shake, it's the chocolate one I can't stand! I'm afraid I've got into a "routine" now..vanilla iced with coffee for breakfast, strawb for lunch, and soup for dinner enhanced with a whole dried chilli - which my chemist has told me off for!
The mango sounds lush though..

Oh I never even thought of ice with the coffee and vanilla! That's got to be good! Ta Hun xx

mancitymark said:
Peach !!...... I put pepper in my soup once and it knocked me out of Ketosis for 4 days ! .. My chemist phoned Lipotrim while I was there and she put me on the phone. They said that Pepper is a big no-no and will effect my weight loss drastically. Sorry to put a downer on it for you, but you are better off not having it.

Ok bud take it easy! haha! Calm and breathe.... No pepper :)

Back