Strawberry Tetra!!!

bikini

OMG, just tried the new strawberry tetra! my CDC went to this event yesterday and they will be available to buy from september, but she brought back some samples..... they are fab!

Why have they done a strawberry one? Why do people even suggest a strawberry one?

Haven't they got enough fruit ones as it is.:confused:

Now....if they had done what I suggested and created a butter peacan one like I tried when abroad, if would have made much more sense:p

Glad you liked it though. Ignore my rant :D

yummy - cant wait, x

I dont like the choc or banana tetra and live on the strawberry shake so i got all excited when my cdc said about the tetra!

Man, how far abroad are we talking KD?! :giggle:

Canada :D

Love the idea that they have in the us with those bottles of powder. Can't remember what they are called without searching, but are Cambridge (not the US one...more like ours). You add water to them and give em a shake.

Great flavours too. Cookies etc. Very American;)

Thanks for letting us know what the flavour is. I've been dying to know as all I have are the tetras. Should make a nice change.

chocolate peanut butter tetra's mmmmmm - nice for ice cream! But it'll be nice to have a new flavour even if it is only strawberry lol x

Ok, will stop dreaming of American and Canadian flavours!! :p

since i read kd's reply all ive been able to think about is a cookies and cream flavour and a shortbread one, lol

ilooked on the cambridge web site for the states , they do loads of great flavours but by law they are not allowed to post to uk....cheaper than our stuff too....

ha - I only like the choc, so strawb will defo be a great change and not that long till september!

Back