STRICTLY COME DANCING TONIGHT......

Didn't need to be quite so harsh to Craig! He wasn't great but those comments will just make people keep him in!!

But he just doesn't see that he's rubbish compared to the others! I really think it's time he went.I loved Natalie's dress! Beautiful colour and it just "moved"!

I agree, nice frock. I think she actually looked the best she's looked on the series!

That's the right bottom 2 I think...

But he just doesn't see that he's rubbish compared to the others!

I disagree - I think he knows perfectly well that he's not as good as the others - what he says is just bravado. Poor bloke looked close to tears :(

Had to step away from tv and missed the end of the show, but I gather from that comment that Craig has left..... In a way, I'm glad for him as I don't think anyone deserves the abuse and rudeness he's suffered!

Guess all the haters (who really need to get a life) will be happy now....

I don't think anyone hates him, he's quite endearing, but if you put yourself up for a competition you have to take the flack. Lets face it, Zoe did not deserve to go. It is supposed to be a dancing competition.

I've read the word hate on many a forum and website (as I said before, not here)....I just think it's sad. It is a dancing competition, but it's also reality tv, and the judges set themselves up for that. If it was just a dancing competition, the judges would have the final say. That's not the case is it?

I just don't like the way the nasty side of people comes out with this kind of show.....same with BB et al.... :(

Even though I like him, I know that he was the worst dancer and had to go, BUT who the HELL does Alesha Dickson think she is speaking to him like that.? How dare she.
Bring Arlene back I say.... at least Arlene and Craig can speak properly... Ohhhh she has made me mad. ! ! !

I'm a bit late but I do think it was the right time for Craig to go and it was the right bottom 2. I think the public kept Craig in because of the whole Blackpool thing, but hey, that's what the show is about - public support.

It's still anyone's game though I reckon.

And as for size 12 Natalie (what!!)...... although SHE mentions her weight each week, Tess mentions the weight of others! It's a fact that they all lose weight each year, no matter how small they are to start with, how could you not lose weight!!

Well Craig's run finally came to an end and he made it to BLACKPOOL...so he got to go home for his last show, Bless him.

I liked Tess's dress last night, I though it suited her well, and I prefer to see her with her hair down too.

I agree that it was time for Craig to go! Well over time, but anyway at least he is gone now.
Donnie, I just loved Tess's dress too. I would love to wear one like that. Hopefully, I will be able to in the not too distant future, not that it would ever look the same as she is so nice and tall!

Back