Strictly Come Dancing

Poor Anton! One year he may be partnered with someone that he could actually win the show with!

And where's Lilia?

He had that beautiful actress last year but his latin is so poor compared to the other professionals, he blew their chances. He is better off with a duffer really.

I read that some of the dancers did not come back as they were only offered jobs on the show dance team (or whatever the group was called) which Ian and Darren were in last night.

Robin is the new dancer who I thought was hot. He can teach me anytime! :D

Flavia's new hair looked amazing and Kristina is just gorgeous as always.

Yep! I just knew that Anton would get Anne Widdecombe too LOL

I love Strictly!! Can't wait for the actual dancing to start. I've had some ballroom and latin lessons and love to sit on the sofa criticising the dancing - cos I'm an expert now LOL!!!! ;)

He had that beautiful actress last year but his latin is so poor compared to the other professionals, he blew their chances. He is better off with a duffer really.

I read that some of the dancers did not come back as they were only offered jobs on the show dance team (or whatever the group was called) which Ian and Darren were in last night.

Robin is the new dancer who I thought was hot. He can teach me anytime! :D

Flavia's new hair looked amazing and Kristina is just gorgeous as always.

I don't know, I reckon if he was partnered with the right person, he could win. Wasn't he with Laila whatehername last year? They didn't get on, did they?

I was a bit miffed at Ian not being there, but cheered up when he came on at the end for the dance thing he did.

As for Tess, she looks like she's gonna be more irritating this year than normal! :(

Well perhaps Anton will be fully utilised on STD It takes 2 or whatever it's called with the lovely Claudia! In fact I love that programme just as much (if not more!) than strictly.

Well perhaps Anton will be fully utilised on STD It takes 2 or whatever it's called with the lovely Claudia! In fact I love that programme just as much (if not more!) than strictly.

I reckon he is being lined up to take over Brucie's role at some point. He already does some presenting on the Beeb and he is unlikely to ever win.

He would be perfect to take over from Brucie, so long as his jokes aren't so bad!

He would be perfect to take over from Brucie, so long as his jokes aren't so bad!

Aww, part of Brucie's charm is his bad jokes!:D

He is my favourite. :p

It do annoy me when Claudia keeps getting her hair over her eyes and flicking it out! She once done it 36 times in 1 prog!

No, it was info in paper!

I love strictly can't wait till they start dancing!! I also like claudia's show and her dance lessons with len:D.x

Did you see the pictures in the papers of Ann treading on Anton's toes?
Poor boy looked in agony!

Back