Struggling during TOTM

Hulllou

Hi all, well after three weeks of finding TS plain sailing I've hit a real barrier. :( My TOTM arrived yesterday and I've struggled so much. I've been downright miserable and nibbling on all sorts which in turn has made me feel cross with myself for being so weak willed.

I really thought that I wouldn't have been so bothered or effected but just goes to show.

I'm certainly not hopeful for a loss tomorrow at weigh in as I'm retaining so much fluid (huge boobs too! :(). I have a wedding on Friday so I'm hoping things have settled down by then and I'm back to loving my shakes and bars and that the dress I've planned to wear is still fitting ok.

Really cheesed off right now.

don't beat yourself up about it. I know it is frustrating and you get annoyed with yourself but just draw a line under it and start again tomorrow. You can do it! xx

Thank you Frenchie for responding. You speak complete sense - and I'm ready to get back on it tomorrow!

Gym kit at the ready for an early morning session! :) X

Well I am starting day 1 tomorrow so we can both give it our best shot! Will check in tomorrow evening and see how you've gotten on. X

Totm sucks, one feels bloated and sluggish and there's definite carb cravings. It all goes away eventually though. I'm sure u rocked it at the gym!!

Hi Kerry - to be fair it was only the first day that was carb hell. Since then I've been to the gym and got back into it no problem. Downing my water and having my packs and I had a weigh in this morning and all the weight from totm has gone now plus a 1lb more!

i am now back on the zone and feeling fab for it. When your totm arrives you'll deal with it just fine too. Good luck with your journey too.

Back