Four week countdown

Aw that sounds good though, I'm sure that will give you a little mood boost :D

At last 12 stone exactly! Movement at last!!! V chuffed. Last little push to get into those pesky 11s!!

Yay! Technically you could say you're 11.14 lol ;)

Hi Wayz. Nearly there! You'll be well into the 11s by the time I get back and no doubt I'll be back well into the 12s!

Thanks Lynne. If I can just see 11 something I will feel like I've done what I set out to do! Have all my hol clothes now except for now being able to find any shorts so tomorrow I'm going to get the two pairs I own taken in. They are both 18 s and I can get them on and off without even opening the button or zip. We fly to Philadelphia on Tuesday so only a few more days left on the diet for me.

Sounds like you're having a great time. Have you been to see the liberty bell yet? You also need to do the rocky steps!! X

Hi Wayz. Done both. Spent most of yesterday afternoon in the art museum. They have an excellent collection. Going to NY on Saturday. Not sure yet if we're going to stay overnight or not. 2 days on the coast, Mon and Tues. I fly home next Thursday. How long are you here for?

Oh I love NYC. Have you been before? You have to seek out the Campbell apartments bar at grand central station we were there at Xmas and it's fab! We're over for 2 & half weeks. Fly into Philly and then an hour or so to drive to Delaware where the in laws are. Finished work today until 20 aug!!! Excited now but lots to do first!!

Last edited:
So 4 days left to end of the holiday countdown and weight this morning was a STS at 12.0.4. Maybe tomorrow. Didn't drink much water yesterday as I was rushing all over the place but will try harder today. Have a good day all.

Just been to John Lewis to get some new bras. Have dropped down 4 inches from 34FF to a 30 FF. the assistant said that "we don't stock many in the petite sizes". Me petite???!!!! What had happened? :)

That's brilliant. If you keep at it you're bound to be in the 11s by the time you go!

So I'm back!! Had a totally amazing holiday. Didn't deny myself anything but ate in moderation. Gained 7lbs over 2.5 week but have shed 4 lbs of that since sat. All good ... Except the back to work tomorrow bit!!

Hi, welcome back. Glad you had a good time. I didn't put much on while away but haven't been doing very well since getting back. I think it's because I've got so much on at work and I'm comfort eating. I go to Turkey on 29th August and have decided to put off dieting until after 13th Sept when I get back. I can feel a countdown to Christmes challenge coming on then. Also going to concentrate on exercising too when I get back. Have ordered a push bike to help with this!

Hi Wayz. Hope you're OK. Got back from Turkey this morning 12lb heavier! New start Sunday!

Back