Four week countdown

Thank you! Probably been easier for me not having as stressful job as you! Just keep going, even if you don't hit 10lb, anything off will be a loss and better than if you had given up :D

Day 11 12.5!! At last some movement. Hoping for a run of losses now. At least the 2nd bar last night doesn't appear to have done any damage. No exercise this week tho as didn't leave work until midnight so home by 1230 and back up at 545.

Have a good day everyone!

Hi Wayz. Well done. It's a great feeling when those scales go down. You must be worn out working those hours!

Thanks smidge and Lynne. Still at work arggghh. Funny having my pasta carbonara "soup" but who cares right? The one thing about working daft hours is that it keeps me out of the kitchen!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Lynne, I've for a good feeling!! Have you had a good day?

Thanks smidge and Lynne. Still at work arggghh. Funny having my pasta carbonara "soup" but who cares right? The one thing about working daft hours is that it keeps me out of the kitchen!!

Good luck for WI tomorrow Lynne, I've for a good feeling!! Have you had a good day?

Not particularly - 2 shakes, a bar, 5 chicken drumsticks and a large iced latte!

Day 12- 12.3!! Yippee!!! Maybe, just maybe 11.9 by the end of the month MIGHT be achievable!!

Good day!! ?

Day 12- 12.3!! Yippee!!! Maybe, just maybe 11.9 by the end of the month MIGHT be achievable!!

Good day!! ?

Brilliant! I'm down 1lb today too. We're both getting there!

Well done us! So you're 12 today? 11.13 for you tomorrow missy!!! It you could say you're 11.14 today!!! ?

Day 13 12.2!!! Hurrah definitely going on the right direction. 7 lbs to holiday target in 17 days. I will do it!!!

You're really flying now! YaY!

Day 13 12.2!!! Hurrah definitely going on the right direction. 7 lbs to holiday target in 17 days. I will do it!!!

I reckon we'll both be in the 11s by Tuesday!

Hmm maybe not. Totally exhausted today as I didn't leave work until 5 am. Have friends staying with us so we had a BBQ this evening and I had a burger, some corn and lots of salad and a large glass of wine. Really enjoyed it but felt quite uncomfortable afterwards. It's funny how your stomach is not used to food. Anyone else find that? Not sure I've believed about your stomach shrinking when on a diet but maybe it is true. Not going to weight tomorrow as I'm sure ill have gone up from 12.2 so will leave it a few days and see where I am. Night all. Back in work at 830 tomorrow so need to get some sleep!

So day 15 12.5. Not bad as came off plan at the weekend and am feeling that I needed to eat as was totally exhausted. Daft thing I did today, something I've never ever done before - picked at pancakes and fruit (oh I do miss fruit especially in this weather) but then I ate a whole box of cadburys thank you chocs. The box. All of it. Bleauggghhhh. Why? I never do that. Think it's the culmination of being so tired and feeling sorry for myself but its not good. Feel pretty disgusted with myself especially when all my clothes are feeling good and the smaller sizes are fitting (husb bought me a new dress this aft in a size 14. Feel disgusted with myself. Onwards! Tomorrow is another day. Only 2 weeks left til hols. 11.9? Unlikely I think.

Don't worry about the number on the scales when you go away, just concentrate on how you feel. Give it your all for the last 2 weeks, then you'll be so proud of yourself who cares what the scales say :)

Oh Wayz. Just put it behind you and make a fresh start tomorrow. We all have blips - although I must admit yours was spectacular! Hopefully it won't make much difference on the scales. I'm worried in case I give in to temptation while on holiday and just go wild eating everything I shouldn't!

Day 16-12.3!!!! Not bad after choccygate yesterday. What was I thinking? Never binge like that oh well! Did shred and my Pilates class last night and boy o boy are my quads feelin it today!! Back in the zone Wayz! Today's going to be 100%! Going hol clothes shopping next Monday so it would be good if the 14s were the size that fit!

100% day today!

Hi Wayz. I'm staying in Manchester tomorrow night and then flying Thursday morning. Clothes all washed and ready but not packed yet. Having my hair done tomorrow morning and have a few odds and ends to sort work wise. Getting quite excited!

Back