Four week countdown

Very exciting! Two weeks today we fly to Philly and I can't wait. I am determined to be ready well in advance because I hate packing with a passion and so my husband usually does it!! Well have a great time if I don't "see" you on here again, don't undo all your work but don't let food rule you while you are away. Life is for living after all (just don't eat a full box of chocs!!). Have fun!!

Well done. Soon into the 11s.

Going the right way! :D

Day 18-12.2. Feeling good as I went shopping last night and bought some size 14 dresses in the next sale. I then saw a lovely summer dress for work but they didn't have a 14. So I tried a 12 AND IT FITTED!!!! I nearly cried. It was only April when I went to the same shop and couldn't fit into the 18s properly. Happy day!! Can I get to the 11s?? Going to give it a damn good try!!

Omg amazing hun! Well done, only a few more days like this and you'll smash that 12-11st barrier! :D

Day 19-12.2 STS. Boo!!! Oh well, patience is a virtue! Good day yesterday 100% and had lots of lovely comments on my size 12 dress! As soon as I got to the office one of the girls literally ran cross the office to tell me I looked amazing!! Feels nice. Now if only I could remember that next time I see a box of chocs!!

Day 20-12.2 still!!! Been 100% so not sure why things aren't moving. Drinking so much water too. Maybe it'll move in a few days as I'm desperate to get into 11s before hol in 11 days. Stick with it Wayz

You'll get there. I'll no doubt pass you on your way down on my way back up into the 12s!

Great. Have decided to keep my diary going while I'm away as an incentive not to go too overboard even though I'm not dieting while I'm here. Just been reading Ed's diary and am going to start the 30 day squat challenge today!

Hey wayz how have you been getting on?

Hi smidge. Am ok thanks. Stuck at 12.3 and finding it too hot to have soup tonight so have had a slice I bread, some cheese and coleslaw. Off plan but not too bad? It's so muggy and close here. Had planned to shred but I don't think I can face it. How are you doing?

Same here, it's so hot I've been melting today! I've put all my bars in the fridge as they were all soft and melty and it can't be good for them constantly changing temperature? I defo wouldn't have wanted a soup either. Weighing in tomorrow morning and feeling a bit heavy, I hope I haven't drunk too much water today and end up with retention, eep!

Oh good luck for weigh in. Are you close to goal? I had hoped to be in the 11s for hols but not lookin likely now as I go a week tomorrow ?

Thank you! I've got 13lb to go but I had a big loss last week so I'm hoping that was genuine and not dodgy scales lol

Don't worry too much, you'll enjoy the holiday just the same in the 12's or the 11's :)

Day ??? And still 12.2!!!! Will I ever move off this number???? Argghhhhhhhh. V frustrating.

Oh dear, what's your action plan now? Not sure what would help, a run maybe? :confused:

Not sure I've got one smidge! Stick with it and may go for a run tomoz. Husb has been overseas for the last few days but due home today if his plane ever turns up! Trying not to get despondent !

Back